Ronda doing Ask Me Anything on Reddit today

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ronda is doing an AMA today on Reddit, for those who don't reddit, AMA is where users can ask any question they want and the person answers what they can. Be ready for tons of noob questions from all of the casuals with little if any good questions. The interviewee can also choose which questions they answer so I'm sure we will see tons of ducking or shilling regarding Cyborg, Reebok and Floy PfP most popular fighter in the world Mayweather

Sounds like a golden opportunity for the femdom fetishists, panderers and neutered guys to spam Ronda with their Ronda Rousey vs elite male athlete fantasies.

Someone ask her about her relationship with Big Brown. I don't use reddit and I'm not going to start now.

What does she bench/squat/dead, and how fast can she run a mile and 100 meters?

For those that dont reddit these are pretty popular and usually result in thousands of comments. People that post short responses and who don't answer the tough questions get crucified

Here is an example one (cub swansom, pretty meh questions/answers)
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/31p1sl/im_cub_swanson_ama/

Now note that Cub's AMA was limited to just the MMA forum. Ronda will be on the main forum therefore all reddit users will see it and we will likely see tonnnns of newb questions

here is an example of one posted on the main forum that actually gave good responses and is one of the most popular AMAs to date:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/334wcy/i_am_gordon_ramsay_ama/

If Ronda weighs in on Fighter Union questions, rebook questions, mayweather fight, etc I'll be truly surprised. My guess is she will just respond to the generic casual questions

How much weight she cut's, since she doesn't want a 140lb catchweight with Cyborg, which must mean she is under 140lbs on fight nights.

what do you think about Social Justice Warriors?
Edit: I'd add "what do you think about Fedor criticism of your stand up technique"

Back