Ronda doesnt need to fight Cyborg

Whether they fight or not, Cyborgs name will be attached to Rondas. Maybe Cyborg isnt a houshold name right now, but as long as Ronda stays a houshold name, Cyborg will eventually be as well as the person Ronda didnt fight.

Point is, Cyborg cannot be hidden from the public to protect Ronda forever.

Funny I have yet to see Cyborg interviewed on late night TV, or in a movie. I don't see her fights getting any media attention at all. No one cares about Cyborg other then the bitter virgin trolls.

Whether they fight or not, Cyborgs name will be attached to Rondas. Maybe Cyborg isnt a houshold name right now, but as long as Ronda stays a houshold name, Cyborg will eventually be as well as the person Ronda didnt fight.

Point is, Cyborg cannot be hidden from the public to protect Ronda forever.

I see, now it is Ronda, the UFC, the media, and the other orgs themselves likely all conspiring to keep Cyborg away from the public eye.

I see, now it is Ronda, the UFC, the media, and the other orgs themselves likely all conspiring to keep Cyborg away from the public eye.

Nope, it's just her white knights hoping she stays out of the public eye.

Funny I have yet to see Cyborg interviewed on late night TV, or in a movie. I don't see her fights getting any media attention at all. No one cares about Cyborg other then the bitter virgin trolls.

Or mma fans that like seeing the best fights. But go ahead, be happy with a tarnished Ronda legacy.

Just bang bro is not a smart way to manage a career. I would like to see the fight but I understand why it won't happen unless the person with the most to gain and least to lose makes the concession..

Nope, it's just her white knights hoping she stays out of the public eye.

Without Ronda, nobody would know who Cyborg was. UFC would not have made a WMMA division based on her, and she would have continued getting by on 4800 PPV's or less. The only way Cyborg continues to remain relevant is bringing Ronda into the discussion.

As a fight fan, sure I'd watch it, but I am not dumb enough to think the UFC would do it. It is just a terrible business move to make right now. If Cyborg cannot make 135, then the fight will not happen. If 145 actually gets some contenders, then yes they would. Of course they would. They will do it, and make money, but they will not do it now for one PPV when they can just continue on doing what they are doing and sell just as many. If Cyborg wants it, make 135, otherwise she is just shit out of luck until either the division gets deeper, or Ronda somehow starts losing PPV buys, which doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

If you want legacy and honor, watch the movies. The is a business, and legacy as no place in it.

Without Ronda, nobody would know who Cyborg was. UFC would not have made a WMMA division based on her, and she would have continued getting by on 4800 PPV's or less. The only way Cyborg continues to remain relevant is bringing Ronda into the discussion.

As a fight fan, sure I'd watch it, but I am not dumb enough to think the UFC would do it. It is just a terrible business move to make right now. If Cyborg cannot make 135, then the fight will not happen. If 145 actually gets some contenders, then yes they would. Of course they would. They will do it, and make money, but they will not do it now for one PPV when they can just continue on doing what they are doing and sell just as many. If Cyborg wants it, make 135, otherwise she is just shit out of luck until either the division gets deeper, or Ronda somehow starts losing PPV buys, which doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

If you want legacy and honor, watch the movies. The is a business, and legacy as no place in it.

Blah blah blah. You say you are a fight fan, then make all the excuses in the world to prevent a fight from happening. None of that needs to happen. All they have to do is sign a contract to fight. Ronda has fought mma at 145, and Judo at 154. Saying she wont fight at those weights anymore is pure ducking.

Without legacy and honor, there would be no business. This is a business that sells fighting and legacy.

Yeah suffersystem get the hell out of the way so this fight can happen.
You say you are a fight fan, then make all the excuses in the world to prevent a fight from happening.

Just bang bro is not a smart way to manage a career. I would like to see the fight but I understand why it won't happen unless the person with the most to gain and least to lose makes the concession..

This. It may be frustrating, but this is something that is very common within the world of combat sports.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're not a true MMA fan if you don't want to see this fight happen one way or another.

The fact is, her legacy will always be questioned if she never fights Cyborg.

It's true, Ronda doesn't need fight Cyborg. And that's because the white knights are proudly and successfully protecting her from the challenge that is left for her in MMA.

Hahahaha, u might be the biggest sheep along with Omni

I destroyed another ignorant sheep in pg 2 or 3 with your same belief.

I enjoy your waterfalls BTW

Just dropped some of my bankroll on Rousey -245 vs Cyborg. Fight has to happen before Dec 31st, 2016. I didn't go as big as I want only because I hate tying up $ for such a long time but this line is only going to move toward Ronda if they agree to fight. I guess rather than paying -350 to -400 later I'll tie up some $ now in hopes that they make the fight happen. My BR is big enough to do it now luckily.

Please, please get this fight made. Last time ever to bet Ronda at decent odds...

Blah blah blah. You say you are a fight fan, then make all the excuses in the world to prevent a fight from happening. None of that needs to happen. All they have to do is sign a contract to fight. Ronda has fought mma at 145, and Judo at 154. Saying she wont fight at those weights anymore is pure ducking.

Without legacy and honor, there would be no business. This is a business that sells fighting and legacy.

The business sells fighting, excitment, and drama.

It isn't me making the excuses, I am just being realistic about how things actually are, not some fantasy martial art dream world some people seem to live in.

Yeah suffersystem get the hell out of the way so this fight can happen.

No way man, just the other day I was telling D-rock (that's what I call Dana, you know, since we're such good buds) that he just can't make this fight yet. I'd call when I thought it was cool to do.

yes she does if not what other worthless waitress will she fight ?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're not a true MMA fan if you don't want to see this fight happen one way or another.

The fact is, her legacy will always be questioned if she never fights Cyborg.

Nope, your a true sheep if u think Cyborg is that good without her 15-20 pound advantage she usually has. A smart MMA fan knows Cyborg without her fight advantage would most likely get exposed as the biggest hype.

A true fight fan would want that fight at 135, where both Ronda and Cyborg would come weighing about the same come fight day. Then u would truly find out who is the better fighter.

Instead most of yall are sheep, believing Cyborg is great with her 15-20 pound advantage and fighting smaller l, less skilled fighters at 145

Cyborg is ducking the BW grapplers without her weigh advantage. She doesnt want a repeat of her first fight

Last edited:
And TJ is scared of Aldo, McGregor is scared of Lawler, Weidman is scared of Werdum, JJ scared of Rousey...

Last edited:
It's funny, hardly anyone who actually opposes the Cyborg match up actually state that Rhonda would win....it's usually just "wahhh wahh come down to 135 wahhh wahh Tate deserves it more"

I actually really want to see the fight, I reckon Rhonda would armbar her personally

The fight needs to happen simply because it's the only fight anyone cares about in WMMA.

According to early estimates, this last PPV of her KO'ing Correira is around 800k.

Sooooo . . , I'd say the masses cared about that fight.

By the way, Cybro signed a contract with the UFC stipulating that she MUST make 135, win a fight at that weight, then she gets the title shot against Rousey.

So the only thing holding up that fight is Cybro and her refusal to make 135 lbs.

Whining about a catchweight bout or 145 lb bout is moot because of Cybro signing that contract.

Back