Ronda doesnt need to fight Cyborg

The fight needs to happen simply because it's the only fight anyone cares about in WMMA. Ronda needs to get off her high horse and realize that if it weren't for the fans, she wouldn't be making jack shit. And to deny the fans the only wmma fight anyone wants to see is selfish at this point

But as long as she can keep crushing cans for millions, I suppose what the fuck does she care

Considering Rousey's cards are selling, I'd say that's clearly not the only fight fans want to see.

Of course she doesn't need to fight Cyborg.

She's already considered the female GOAT; she's able to sell PPV's without Cyborg.... What more is there?

It speaks volumes that a Ronda fan as hardcore as you doesnt want her to fight the only other legit competition.

"legit competition"

Wat da fack? Weighing 15-20 pounds at FW more than her competition and using that to bully smaller less athletic girls, counts as Legit Competition??

Sheep gonna sheep, your too ez. I wont even waste my time.

Study Nunes and Holms, they are more impressive than Cyborg. Cyborg is Hype created by the naive fans that think having a 15-20 pound advantage on fight day makes them great. It doest not .

Cyborg will try to avoid grapplers that will be similar in weight come fight day. But u can sheep all day, its normal i guess

There is no Cyborg asterix. Is there an asterix for Mayweather not beating the best guy 20 pounds heavier than him? Because that's what the difference is between RRR and Cyborg. Ronda is 155 before cut and Cyborg is 177 according to her scale picture before her last fight.

In all honestly, I don't think it would matter and Ronda takes the arm home in the first but your argument that there will be an asterix is just haterade.

Cyborg doesnt cut 32 lbs for fights. That 177 is clearly an outlier with many factors.

Even so, Floyd has had seriously legit wins over high level competition in his own weight class. He does take a hit IMO for not venturing above his weight like other greats like SRR and RJJ.

Ronda has not a single memorable name on her resume. Have fun defending her in the future when future greats are taking serious challenges to cement their legacies.

If there were more women's divisions the only logical thing would be for Ronda to move up- it wouldn't even be a question. Hell, she even used to fight at 145. Saying she would move up to fight Gina Carano but wouldn't do it to fight Cyborg says something. Cyborg at 135 has a huge disadvantage. They should make a 140 catch weight fight with no title on the line

This is too ez to beat. Sheep gonna sheep. A couple of hater already admitted who the better fighter is. U have sheep symptoms

"legit competition"

Wat da fack? Weighing 15-20 pounds at FW more than her competition and using that to bully smaller less athletic girls, counts as Legit Competition??

Sheep gonna sheep, your too ez. I wont even waste my time.

Study Nunes and Holms, they are more impressive than Cyborg. Cyborg is Hype created by the naive fans that think having a 15-20 pound advantage on fight day makes them great. It doest not .

Cyborg will try to avoid grapplers that will be similar in weight come fight day. But u can sheep all day, its normal i guess

Good luck convincing people Nunes and Holms are bigger threats than Cyborg. You can spin all you want but you won't fool anybody. Protecting her from Cyborg is just depriving her a chance at ever claiming the GOAT title.

Protecting who??

There are vids where Ronda and Dana have said they want and welcome the Cyborg fight. All she has to do is make 135 pass Random stricter drug testing and the fight will be made.

Dont be a fool Cyborg is the only want holding up the fight, she always says shes gonna make 135 and contradicts herself. Cyborg needs to lose some of the bulk and fight at 135 with her skills only. Nobody aint protecting sheet.

Its only the sheep like u that choose to ignore information and facts that are out there.

Dont be disappointed when Cyborg struggles vs the top5 BW in the UFC with stricter random and blood testing. U can wish Cyborg is that good if it makes u sleep good night.

Hiding behind a weight class.

And legacies will be tarnished.

Did Pacquiao cry about being smaller than Mayweather?

You overestimate how many people even know who Cyborg is.

Ronda's legacy will be just fine if she never fights outside of her weight class.

Ronda's the champ. Challengers need to come to her.

When did i say people didnt wanna watch her knock around cans? My thread is about legacy not ppv buys.

If Ronda can't be considered WMMA GOAT who is then? Because I certainly don't think it is Cyborg.

Good luck convincing people Nunes and Holms are bigger threats than Cyborg. You can spin all you want but you won't fool anybody. Protecting her from Cyborg is just depriving her a chance at ever claiming the GOAT title.

Holms and Nunes are technically better than Cyborg. Difference is they didnt test positive for Roids and gained a lot of muscle. Also Nunes and Holms dont fight having a 15-20 pound advantage over their opponents come fight day. They are also fight at BW division which way deeper that FW.

Cyborg is mostly all hype, so sheep like u can visualize that she is actually good, but when u break down all the variables that will factor in a fight, She is probably a bit better than a Diego Sanchez, except Diego doesn't have a 15-20 pound advantage.

But can believe all u want Cyborg is good, thats your last hope anyways

Average housefrau RRR fan has no clue who Cyborg is. Meaningless speculation on a matchup unless she makes 135.

If Ronda can't be considered WMMA GOAT who is then? Because I certainly don't think it is Cyborg.

They would be tied until the next great fighter came around. They would both be easily overtaken as they didnt fight the only other good fighter in their era.

Ronda doesnt need to fight cyborg. And Ronda shouldn't fight her at 145. She is just going to rehydrate back to 175. Ronda walks around 150 so she would end up only cutting 5 lbs and cyborg would have 25lbs on her come fight night. Anybody that thinks that is fair is just a Ronda hater.

You overestimate how many people even know who Cyborg is.

Ronda's legacy will be just fine if she never fights outside of her weight class.

Ronda's the champ. Challengers need to come to her.

Whether they fight or not, Cyborgs name will be attached to Rondas. Maybe Cyborg isnt a houshold name right now, but as long as Ronda stays a houshold name, Cyborg will eventually be as well as the person Ronda didnt fight.

Point is, Cyborg cannot be hidden from the public to protect Ronda forever.

It's true, Ronda doesn't need fight Cyborg. And that's because the white knights are proudly and successfully protecting her from the challenge that is left for her in MMA.

The fight needs to happen simply because it's the only fight anyone cares about in WMMA. Ronda needs to get off her high horse and realize that if it weren't for the fans, she wouldn't be making jack shit. And to deny the fans the only wmma fight anyone wants to see is selfish at this point

But as long as she can keep crushing cans for millions, I suppose what the fuck does she care

No it's the only fight YOU care about. I care less about a Ronda/Cyborg fight than I did about the Bethe/Ronda fight. When Cyborg beats any credible competition then I'll care about this fight. Until then her best win remains Gina Carano. If Ronda is crushing cans then Cyborg is crushing paper cups. It's laughable.

Back