Ronda delaying the Holms rematch again Is she avoiding that butt whipping again ?

Still undecided on the suicide thingy.

1) not cool

2) that is a 7 legged spider in your av

3) i am not proud of it, but i have enjoyed seeing ronda's fall from grace. she was unkind, arrogant, and mean.

that being said, i am surprised how much attention she is still getting--i assume that the movies were signed before she got beat by holly, but as far as new appearanced, i am surprised that holly isnt getting as much attention.

id rather see holly on ellen or fallon instead of rhonda talking about how fame sucks and people take her for granted, despite teh fact that she put herself "out there" every chance she got.

she probably wants someone else to take Holly out so she can get the belt back. I know she said otherwise, but I don't believe her. She's a bully that wants easy targets and bullies hate and fear people who can stand up to them.

Said it before, saying it again. Ronda is done.
no reason for her to retire if Holly loses. She only needs one person out of her way. If Holly stays champ, Ronda might keep delaying things, Holly is mid thirties.

She already lost lots of her casual viewer appeal. I think she's being smart about making some Hollywood money before losing again. If she gets funny face KO'd again it will pretty much cement her as a has been that people wont care about any more. I wouldn't be surprised if she never fights again, and in the future plays off her loss as a "I stayed in the game too long, was too tired, just fluke lost but its behind me now" kind of a thing to try to keep some of that MMA mystique.

Its already what she's saying.... Complaining about being "abused", "six fights in one year", "happy she's away"... She had a great run and there is no recreating that, so she should move on go make babies, pick a really cool trailer park, make some B movies... and enjoy the money and a great life.

no reason for her to retire if Holly loses. She only needs one person out of her way. If Holly stays champ, Ronda might keep delaying things, Holly is mid thirties.

That's some flawed logic. Whichever girl takes out HH will still be too much for Rousey. WMMA has a lot more headroom for improvement than MMA. I really think Rousey has lost interest in fighting and who can blame her. Time to move on...

Please Ronda come back! This sport needs you!!

SAID NO REAL COMBAT SPORTS FAN EVER

The division absolutely needs her, if she isn't the best, she's the second best.

Rousey is MMA's version of Milli Vanilli.

That's some flawed logic. Whichever girl takes out HH will still be too much for Rousey. WMMA has a lot more headroom for improvement than MMA. I really think Rousey has lost interest in fighting and who can blame her. Time to move on...
no, your logic is flawed, obviously. Did you miss Ronda cleaning out the division minus one? To say whoever beats Holly will beat Ronda is foolish use of mma math

no, your logic is flawed, obviously. Did you miss Ronda cleaning out the division minus one? To say whoever beats Holly will beat Ronda is foolish use of mma math

You think any of the girls Rousey beat have a shot at HH ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back