Ronda delaying the Holms rematch again Is she avoiding that butt whipping again ?

Ronda will be delaying as long as Holly is winning. She's hoping Holly might lose to someone cuz there's no way she can face her again.

How does she tell herself the rematch will go any differently? When you get THAT outclassed it's gonna be tough to just chalk it up to an off night.

Maybe she's realised there are holes in her game and wants time to fix them.

Wouldn't we be saying she's foolish if she took the fight in July?

The longer Ronda waits, the worse she'll do in the rematch. Ronda is finished.

Floyd (who is a master of marketing a fight) said it best. Ronda should come back and fight a few other girls like Nunes or Jessica Eye. After she destroys them idiot casuals will be pumped for a rematch thinking this is Ronda 2.0. It makes the Holm rematch much bigger then it is right now since almost no one thinks she has a chance
Υeah like she destroyed Holm lol Every fight of Ronda besides vs Holm from now on should have a lot of pressure on her.Best plan is to fight on November vs Holm only

Typically 'immediate rematch' means the loser of the first fight doesn't have to fight a different opponent before the rematch. In this case Ronda is going to fight Holly in the fight immediately after the one she lost to Holly with no fight in between. If we used a standard of 'amount of time that's past since the first fight' then the only immediate rematches would be if they fought again right after the first fight. Literally right after. Like a minute later.
then why does the term "immediate future" exist?

Lets see if Roadhouse even gets made. IMDB has it listed as "in development" and 0 other actors attached lol.

I dont understand why people call her holly holms? anyway if Ronda is taking this serious,she def should take as much time as she needs.

So Weidman & Rockhold isn't an immediate rematch because it didn't happen 1 minute after their fight then

No it's an immediate rematch because Weidman isn't fighting someone else in between. He fought Luke and he'll fight Luke again in his next fight immediately after.

I said immediate rematch can NOT be determined by 'amount of time' that's passed.

She's probably hoping Tate will either beat her or show holes in her game

No it's an immediate rematch because Weidman isn't fighting someone else in between. He fought Luke and he'll fight Luke again in his next fight immediately after.

I said immediate rematch can NOT be determined by 'amount of time' that's passed.
You obviously don't know the definition of the word 'immediate' then, if a year has passed & Holm has defended the belt once or maybe even twice, how is that immediately just because Ronda hasn't fought in that space of time?

Lets see if Roadhouse even gets made. IMDB has it listed as "in development" and 0 other actors attached lol.

Smart money says it won't. The studios want beast mode Ronda, not Ellen Ronda.

You obviously don't know the definition of the word 'immediate' then, if a year has passed & Holm has defended the belt once or maybe even twice, how is that immediately just because Ronda hasn't fought in that space of time?

We're going to go over this one more time. 'Immediate ' in this context means the fight immediately after the one the loser just fought. It does not mean immediately as a measure of time passed.

We're going to go over this one more time. 'Immediate ' in this context means the fight immediately after the one the loser just fought. It does not mean immediately as a measure of time passed.
Go & look up the definition of 'immediate' then come back, you can't take a word and make up your own definition for it.

4341_57f8.gif

Gazzara's Roadhouse villain is probably the douchest bad guy ever seen in a movie.
driving in the left side, flying with his elicopter over the horses just to wake up the old man in the middle of the night and doing childish shits just to annoy people...

i don't see how this will begin filming in may without any cast set but her. most actors/actresses have roles lined up 6 months to a yr at a time

Ill be honest, i dont know anything about her 'acting career' and or the rest of this movies cast and schedules...i just know that she doesnt control the film crew...and thus she isnt willingly dodging fights.

Holm took her soul whats the point... She wanted to die after, I dont think you can loose more decisively

She thinks she has found a new career and looks at fighting as a side thing. Being mysterious on purpose. Wanted to suicide on purpose. Hid behind a pillow on purpose. Tried to get pregnant but couldn't on purpose.

Back