Ronda delaying the Holms rematch again Is she avoiding that butt whipping again ?

Cro Cop considered doing the same after JDS fight.
I was thinking about this today, funny how people don't rag on him for being an emotionally unstable perosn not fit for the fight game. I think it's probably a lot more common than a lot of fighters let on, but as fighters have traditionally been male they're like less to reveal or be open about something/thoughts like this.

In response to thread, Ronda would be wise to take as long as she can to prepare against Holm, the skill gap on the feet was extremely evident. She needs to take all the time she can before jumping in there again, she wont close that gap, but she needs to find something she can do to neutralize Holms attack if she has any hope in the rematch.

I wouldnt be surprised if the rematch never happens. Ronda is broken. I actually blame Dana more than anyone else. He orchestrated this whole insane circus like a shady music producer putting together a boy band.

I was thinking about this today, funny how people don't rag on him for being an emotionally unstable perosn not fit for the fight game. I think it's probably a lot more common than a lot of fighters let on, but as fighters have traditionally been male they're like less to reveal or be open about something/thoughts like this.

In response to thread, Ronda would be wise to take as long as she can to prepare against Holm, the skill gap on the feet was extremely evident. She needs to take all the time she can before jumping in there again, she wont close that gap, but she needs to find something she can do to neutralize Holms attack if she has any hope in the rematch.

Yep I was saying the same yesterday. I really believe it's a lot more common it's just a very serious thing to admit to the public. Look at the way everyone is reacting to Ronda saying it. I consider myself a very open person and I would never admit something like that to people in public.

And again, if Ronda cannot beat Holly in the Ring, she'll beat Holly Financially, by not letting her fight!

You know... girls are really this horrible, i wouldn't put it past her, that she smiled, thinking this is a way to get back at Holly.

If she's only delaying so she can do a bunch of hollywood crap it's BS. If she's delaying to give herself enough time to learn to shoot for a double-leg...then it's smart.

TS, how hard it is to at least have the common decency to spell names right?

It's HOLM, you expert of mixed martial arts, you.

Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey’s octagon return was delayed when it was revealed she would be taking more time off to film a few movies, including the ‘Road House’ remake.

Well, Rousey recently went on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and announced that filming on that movie has been pushed back to May, which will now push her MMA comeback ever further back. Rousey is coming off the first loss of her career, a second round KO delivered from Holly Holm at UFC 193.

Here’s what Rousey revealed to Fallon: “Hopefully we’ll start around May. We’ll see.” source http://entimports.com/2016/02/rouseys-ufc-return-delayed-again/ Is ronda delaying that ass whipping again ? This is second time she pushed the fight back. Knowing the mental damage that it did to ronda the first time, imagine if she lost a second time to Holly. Is she trying to avoid that again as long as possible ?
...like Ronda could delay the movie just because she wishes for more time off.....:rolleyes:
Here's some news for you: Ronda might be bad ass, but she couldn't push back a movie to suite HER agenda.
Here's some more news: if she didn't want to fight that soon, she could simply tell UFC when she wanted to fight. I am more than sure they would do everything in their power to accommodate her!

Probably not coming back, Road House will probably get shelved as the $$ backers likely pulled the plug since she got KTFO, she may be back to bartending living on Tardveryans couch in a year from now.....

Probably not coming back, Road House will probably get shelved as the $$ backers likely pulled the plug since she got KTFO, she may be back to bartending living on Tardveryans couch in a year from now.....
Kill two birds with one stone...Let the rematch take place on the movie set of Roadhouse...The last scene is when badass Holly Holm struts into the bar looking for a fight...you can write your own ending.

I'm willing to bet that roadhouse remake will get canned

I'm willing to bet that roadhouse remake will get canned
4341_57f8.gif

Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey’s octagon return was delayed when it was revealed she would be taking more time off to film a few movies, including the ‘Road House’ remake.

Well, Rousey recently went on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and announced that filming on that movie has been pushed back to May, which will now push her MMA comeback ever further back. Rousey is coming off the first loss of her career, a second round KO delivered from Holly Holm at UFC 193.

Here’s what Rousey revealed to Fallon: “Hopefully we’ll start around May. We’ll see.” source http://entimports.com/2016/02/rouseys-ufc-return-delayed-again/ Is ronda delaying that ass whipping again ? This is second time she pushed the fight back. Knowing the mental damage that it did to ronda the first time, imagine if she lost a second time to Holly. Is she trying to avoid that again as long as possible ?

it will help her exit MMA, in the near future!!! people dont understand this is chess not checkers!!! she needs an excuse to exit and to not be hated for leaving. No one will blame her now if she leaves, no human being want to get involved with suicide. If she says she is leaving Dana cant pressure her either. This is chess not checkers. Ronda knows what the implications are of what she said. If people really think that she didnt had an idea of what kind of question she would get from ellen and what she should say, they are naive IMO. Also her part where she said she was still undefeated was probably thought out.

No one can say that this suicide talk doesnt make it easier for her to exit MMA...(And Dana cant do anything about it, he cant publicly say respect your MMA-contract no Hollywood movies no more). She isnt thinking about training either, it seems...

...like Ronda could delay the movie just because she wishes for more time off.....:rolleyes:
Here's some news for you: Ronda might be bad ass, but she couldn't push back a movie to suite HER agenda.
Here's some more news: if she didn't want to fight that soon, she could simply tell UFC when she wanted to fight. I am more than sure they would do everything in their power to accommodate her!

This is probably true. Ronda can probably get the UFC to do whatever she wants, but I doubt she has the Hollywood clout to tell movie producers when she wants to film. They'd just ditch her and move on to something else.

I'm a huge Holly fan but can you imagine how much money the UFC would make if Ronda beat her in the rematch then they actually had a true trilogy that was actually deserved? Holly would get more of that headkick $$$$.

Well she doesn't deserve a rematch in the first place.

He might not have a couch a year from now. IRS is coming for him.

No way. Ronda is coming back better than ever and she's gonna make things right. She's gonna fix this broken world.

Well she doesn't deserve a rematch in the first place.
Why not? Ronda is still easily the 2nd best in the division, if she wins then you can't say she didn't deserve the rematch because it won't matter. It's not like she's getting an immediate rematch.

Please Ronda come back! This sport needs you!!

SAID NO REAL COMBAT SPORTS FAN EVER

Hmmm what do you mean? if you are selfish you want to see the best female 135 fighters compete.Rousey is amongst the best 135 fighters so yeah if you want the best fights and the best fighting the best you need ronda.
Without Ronda 135 is watered down. Also Rousey on average delivered the highest entertainment @ 135. This was Holm's first entertaining fight in the UFC IMO... unless you want 135 WMMA to be out of the UFC...

Back