Ronda delaying the Holms rematch again Is she avoiding that butt whipping again ?

J

JollyRants

Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey’s octagon return was delayed when it was revealed she would be taking more time off to film a few movies, including the ‘Road House’ remake.

Well, Rousey recently went on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and announced that filming on that movie has been pushed back to May, which will now push her MMA comeback ever further back. Rousey is coming off the first loss of her career, a second round KO delivered from Holly Holm at UFC 193.

Here’s what Rousey revealed to Fallon: “Hopefully we’ll start around May. We’ll see.” source http://entimports.com/2016/02/rouseys-ufc-return-delayed-again/ Is ronda delaying that ass whipping again ? This is second time she pushed the fight back. Knowing the mental damage that it did to ronda the first time, imagine if she lost a second time to Holly. Is she trying to avoid that again as long as possible ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lesnar left after mentally crushed. She said she wants Wwf too.

She's getting every dollar she can. When she gets wrecked a second time all this will be gone.

I think she realizes that she needs the time off from a ko like that.

She's never coming back. Everyone just needs to accept it and move on.

elitist1 is spinning in his Sherdog grave

If she seriously considered suicide after her last fight, she should not come back.

If she is delaying it, it's a very very smart move. I don't see her beating Holm in a rematch but if she does it will be with tons of training. With these comments though I don't even know if she is training as much as she should be.

Please Ronda come back! This sport needs you!!

SAID NO REAL COMBAT SPORTS FAN EVER

Welcome to last month, TS.

Welcome to last month, TS.
zNSfzh.gif

She already lost lots of her casual viewer appeal. I think she's being smart about making some Hollywood money before losing again. If she gets funny face KO'd again it will pretty much cement her as a has been that people wont care about any more. I wouldn't be surprised if she never fights again, and in the future plays off her loss as a "I stayed in the game too long, was too tired, just fluke lost but its behind me now" kind of a thing to try to keep some of that MMA mystique.

She already lost lots of her casual viewer appeal. I think she's being smart about making some Hollywood money before losing again. If she gets funny face KO'd again it will pretty much cement her as a has been that people wont care about any more. I wouldn't be surprised if she never fights again, and in the future plays off her loss as a "I stayed in the game too long, was too tired, just fluke lost but its behind me now" kind of a thing to try to keep some of that MMA mystique.
Haha probably. The UFC is selling those undefeated t shirts. What a twisted world.

Someone probably advising her for some therapy first......They want her to be able to embrace the pummeling gracefully I think.

I'm a huge Holly fan but can you imagine how much money the UFC would make if Ronda beat her in the rematch then they actually had a true trilogy that was actually deserved? Holly would get more of that headkick $$$$.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back