Ronda; Definitely not a Do-Nothing-B****

All you have to do is see the targets of her displeasure. I find it comical that she thinks she should be the social critic of right and wrong of women's role in our society.

She's hardly the spokesperson for women everywhere. I don't know why people act like she is.

The majority of her 'targets' are those people accuse her of hating on not people she actually hates on. Her actual words have made it clear she dislikes women who don't accomplish anything not just women who look better than her in some people's opinion.

Schaub said the same thing, that's she's very insecure with her body image and extremely jealous of other women's looks and figures.

Sadly most ugly girls are. Evolutionarily speaking, women endeavor to be desirable to men. No matter how successful some of these women become they will always harbor those resentments (to good looking women) and insecurities.

It's basic biology/psychology. Rousey and her vitriolic rants against Arianny and "DNBs" are clear evidence of this FACT.

Her actual words have made it clear she dislikes women who don't accomplish anything not just women who look better than her in some people's opinion.

Also known as extreme jealousy and insecurity. Deep down she doesn't like the way she looks and resents better looking women for being desirable in the eyes of fantastical "millionaires" and the like. We are talking about a clinical mental issue here that borders on delusion at best.

Sadly most ugly girls are. Evolutionarily speaking, women endeavor to be desirable to men. No matter how successful some of these women become they will always harbor those resentments (to good looking women) and insecurities.

It's basic biology/psychology. Rousey and her vitriolic rants against Arianny and "DNBs" are clear evidence of this FACT.

Why should people be born less deserving of peoples love and attention because they were born less attractive? Ronda is 10x the worker and achiever that Kim Kardashian is but most people here would ignore a younger Rousey and drool all over Miss Kardashian.

People like Rousey are making progression against that. You go girl!

Oh and I side with Arianny every time in the Ronda rants so I aint no 'white knight"!

Someone needs to start a thread about rondas body image problems and how it relates to her interactions with and feelings toward other women.

Why should people be born less deserving of peoples love and attention because they were born less attractive?

Has nothing to do with who "deserves" what. We are talking evolution and biology here. It's just the way it is.

Back