Ronda; Definitely not a Do-Nothing-B****

The only time I ever really thought that was watching bits and pieces of her dealing with Tate on TUF. Too many wtf moments for me.

Maybe i misread the story, but the bit about getting someone kicked off the Judo team because he was shitty to her mom romantically just made sirens go off in my head.

One of her fans actually said that guy was worse than a convicted rapist.

Looks like someone isnt over not being invited to the cool girls slumber parties when she was 13

Maybe i misread the story, but the bit about getting someone kicked off the Judo team because he was shitty to her mom romantically just made sirens go off in my head.

One of her fans actually said that guy was worse than a convicted rapist.

I have no idea what you're talking about here. When did anyone say anything about a guy being kicked off the judo team for being shitty to Ronda's mom?

She's just upset that she's not good looking enough to be a "do nothing bitch", she attractive in my opinion, just not "do nothing" attractive. I understand her not wanting to be one, but her obsession with it is a little transparent. Explains why she hates Meisha, she could beat her a hundred times, she'd still hate her because Meisha is better looking.

The grass is always greener.

The way she keeps repeating that term reminds me of an elementary school boy who came up with a new insult and is waiting for someone to praise him for his clever invention.

Also if you have to explain why you're hot, you're not hot.

Shitting on the kinds of people who looked down on you in the past is one of main benefits of making it. Being mature is overrated and doesn't really get you anything in this world, so just be who you want to be to whatever extent you can get away with.

People on Sherdog need more important things to worry about.

Shitting on the kinds of people who looked down on you in the past is one of main benefits of making it. Being mature is overrated and doesn't really get you anything in this world, so just be who you want to be to whatever extent you can get away with.

People on Sherdog need more important things to worry about.

Of course being mature gets you something; peace of mind. If you need to get back on the people from before then their influence still holds sway over you. Of course it's easier said than done to mature past it so it's not just a simple choice.

Of course being mature gets you something; peace of mind. If you need to get back on the people from before then their influence still holds sway over you. Of course it's easier said than done to mature past it so it's not just a simple choice.
If you're bitter about something, or don't like another person for a superficial reason, then pretending that's not the case doesn't get you peace of mind. Most people aren't just bubbling piles of "I love everyone, and nothing ever bothers me!" They just pretend they are because being annoyed at anyone or anything isn't cool.

If Ronda has honest feelings towards specific kinds of people then let her have them. It's not like her life is in a shambles because she isn't the nice person Sherdog wants her to be. She's actually doing pretty well.

Yep. She should take a deep breath, realize she's made it big, and let whatever resentment she has toward other women go. At very best it comes off as immature and some times seems borderline sociopathic.

Yeah, it comes off as her,despite her achievements, being jealous anyway.

I find funny that she justifies her body not being masculine, by comparing herself to women like Arianny, who isn't any less muscular than your everyday women who don't need anyone to take care of them. Not that I'm surprised she's being hypocrite.

At least the women she is taking digs at don't sell their used bras and panties online

The only time I ever really thought that was watching bits and pieces of her dealing with Tate on TUF. Too many wtf moments for me.

I used to be a fan when she was coming up, and up to when she won the SF belt. But soon after that, when she started making idiotic statements, I became less of a fan. After that TUF appearance I started to loathe her, nowdays she's right up there with Jones. For all his antics, I find mcgregor to be way more palatable.

If you're bitter about something, or don't like another person for a superficial reason, then pretending that's not the case doesn't get you peace of mind. Most people aren't just bubbling piles of "I love everyone, and nothing ever bothers me!" They just pretend they are because being annoyed at anyone or anything isn't cool.

If Ronda has honest feelings towards specific kinds of people then let her have them. It's not like her life is in a shambles because she isn't the nice person Sherdog wants her to be. She's actually doing pretty well.

She can very well do that if she please, but don't expect people to find that behavior endearing or that she will be exempt from anytype of criticism, because her behavior is gross and crass to say the least.

How did Ronda saying she doesn't like women who don't do anything at all turn into her hating all other women and having issues with other women looking good?

All you have to do is see the targets of her displeasure. I find it comical that she thinks she should be the social critic of right and wrong of women's role in our society.

Literally OOZES insecurity RE: her looks. Sad to see.

Literally OOZES insecurity RE: her looks. Sad to see.

Schaub said the same thing, that's she's very insecure with her body image and extremely jealous of other women's looks and figures.

Schaub said the same thing, that's she's very insecure with her body image and extremely jealous of other women's looks and figures.

She should take that date with the Marine and maybe he will quell those body-image hangups.

Back