News Ronda defending Simone Biles for stepping away from Olympics with mental health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting at my computer with my meatball stained wife beater, wondering where it all went wrong and why society is so weak now, as I get extremely agitated about a sport I will not watch and will forget the results of three minutes after it ends

I wasn’t aware that we had a psychologist on the forum. Stop acting like you know this person and their mindset. Do yourself a favour and stop talking.
tenor.gif

Everyone who says some shit about "entitled generation" or questions the mental toughness of a multiple time gold medalist in one of the most brutal olympic sports around is a really stupid, fat pussy. Simple as. Go touch grass you fucking weirdos. If you were put through those grueling conditions in a place where literal pre-teens were getting molested by adults you would have necked yourselves in a week. I'm genuinely astounded by the morons here sometimes.

Simone Biles is a fucking beast, the GOAT gymnast who’s literally had multiple techniques named after her. She’s the face of the U.S. Olympic team and has brought gold home for us many times.

Any other opinion is worthless. After all she’s done, and after everything she’s had to suffer through with that cocksucker Nassar, if she needs to take a break to get her head right the only thing folks should be doing is being grateful to have seen her compete at such a high level. You didn’t care about gymnastics before this so don’t pick up your pitchfork just because you’re a bored social media whore who needs something to whine about.

Ronda didn't quit, she retired. She got KO'd 2 times in a row and realized her time had passed. She didn't tap out and quit. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Facts im no Ronda fan but she took her thwompings and decided she didnt want to adjust so she retired. Quiting would be more like signing for Amanda and flaking

while i agree that any mental illness should be treated, and we should not blame anyone who quit or failed, especially in a high pressure situation, i would stop at applauding the act of quitting itself. we could feel sorry for simone, sympathize with her, get her the treatment she needed, be encouraging, and hang the bastards who abused her, but we cannot treat folding under pressure as a 'heroic act'.

It's funny to me a x4 Gold medal winning Olympian, after a literal sexual abuse/rape scandal with their trainer, instead of possibly costing the USA's team not medaling, she did the correct thing, instead of costing her teammates & America the chance to medal, and stepped back.

And yet under educated, one hundredth the athletic capability, and never close to being as successful people are saying she's mentally weak. Ahahahahahah.

God damn Sherdog, never stop making me laugh at how incredibly stupid the average person seems to be on this forum.

How would you feel about this subject if your 13 year old daughter had been sexually assaulted by her trainer who was responsible for preparing her to "get shit done"?

Go watch some more John Wayne movies, moron.
Funny, she never had any issues with it in any of her prior performances until now when her performance suffered then she quit when it got tough. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back