Ronda created WMMA, then WMMA ate her.

Nope.

The UFC, Dana/Rogan, lib fem pop media ate her up and spit her out.

The stupid Floyd, male BW, once ever got her head big, alienated fans but they got their money, stories and views.

The MSM didn't even really jump on till the Betche fight. Had no clue she was can and Ronda is unstable. They had their feeding frenzy that made her head even bigger. They had no clue or care about MMA or Ronda just a story/personality, loud talk they can echo and sell.

Definitely. She was great at the beginning of WMMA in the UFC but it caught up to her. She didn't evolve along with the rest of the division.
Exactly. She hasn't evolved. The sad truth is that she killed the division and didn't expand her skill set. Striking has always been her weak point and it shows in every fight.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are ignoring years of WMMA and making a fool of yourself.

gotcha, you're the guy who thinks he's an elite level MMA fan who's too above it all. Your insecurity precedes you.

Interesting that Nunes was already a three year veteran with a 6-1 pro record and already fighting in Strikeforce when Rousey made her pro debut.

Not denying that she took interest to a higher level though

gotcha, you're the guy who thinks he's an elite level MMA fan who's too above it all. Your insecurity precedes you.

I know more than you about WMMA but i'm not an expert. It's not a problem if you are new to the sport, the problem is that you try to comment the history of it whitout knowing it. Stick to what you see and have fun. You just look like a fool with comments like this.

Interesting that Nunes was already a three year veteran with a 6-1 pro record and already fighting in Strikeforce when Rousey made her pro debut.

I know right? People are passing her like the new breed, lol.

I know more than you about WMMA but i'm not an expert. It's not a problem if you are new to the sport, the problem is that you try to comment the history of it whitout knowing it. Stick to what you see and have fun. You just look like a fool with comments like this.

I know right? People are passing her like the new breed, lol.

Ronda put WMMA on the main stream map. That Nunes was already doing her thing doesn't change that fact.

Gina was main eventing CBS cards and doing movies long before Ronda.

It's just because she retired and didn't have the UFC spending millions on marketing her like they did to Ronda that it seems like Ronda has done more.

PS: Gina would have beat the fuck out of Honda.

Ronda put WMMA on the map, but it's clear now she was beating fighters in an unevolved women's division. In the past 3 years we are seeing the first pure breed of WMMA like Nunes coming into the fold.

Nunes' striking was just amazing last night, and Ronda looked like an amateur. We have to thank Ronda for putting WMMA on the map, but the world she created her has overtaken her.

Not even close. We all watched Gina and Cyborn before Ronda was on the scene.

Ronda just happened to hit the scene when the UFC added women. She took it to new highs while fighting mostly undersized and lightly experienced fighters, but that had more to do with Dana adding the women.

Ronda created WMMA, then WMMA ate her.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Thats the fight game man, and this world in general. Brutal, vicious and unforgiving as all hell.

Back