Ronda > Conor

ForbiddenSun

The VP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You give Ronda an extended world tour with millions in promotion, extended Embedded TV show, and a title fight for the co-main, ala Conor got, she'd outdraw him 10/10 times and twice on Sunday.

I love Conor but Ronda is on a different level.

I told everyone she was gonna stand and bang tonight because she has been training strength and conditioning and her upper body and arms looked jacked. I thought she would TKO Beth, but I jumped out off my seat when Rond knocked her out with one punch to the temple.

Congrats to the GOAT. Awesome

She desperately needs a rival that people take seriously. Tate won't do and Cyborg ain't coming down.

I also prefer Ronda.

Then again, I don't like McGregor or his obnoxious fans.

So that's no surprise.

not even competition there.. Conor has a paper belt while Ronda has 6 title defenses

Ronda is more skilled than McGregor that's for sure. McGregor still has a lot to prove IMO.

There's a reason why Conor got those things and Ronda didn't. Bow to your king.

Conor beat Chad Mendes who is legit #2 after Aldo.

Ronda beat legit #2 in Miesha Tate twice... but its Miesha...

Both fighters are bringing something special to the UFC but Ronda is a legit champion miles ahead of the rest, Ronda may as well be Champion and Rank 1,2 & 3 shes that good.
Tbf I think the action she took was a risk, she could of got pinged herself rushing in like that but Ronda does and can do what she wants at this moment in time.

Ronda gets more mainstream media coverage than any fighter ever. That's why she can draw. LOL @ people talking about some YouTube videos UFC posts as a reason to knock Conor.

WAR CONOR!

Back