Ronda Can't Even Take Fake Criticism

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't watch wrestling but with Cain going to the WWE I figured I'd see how Ronda cuts a promo because I've never actually watched her speak on there. The first result was how she botches a promo. The crowd literally chokes her up while she cuts it because she can't handle the boo's for a fake promotion.

What on earth would give you that idea!

Nothing but respect from Honda!

giphy.gif

Ronda-Rousey-Refuses-Miesha-Tates-Handshake-595x396.jpg

She say Sacha Cohen gave her fight of her life

I don't watch wrestling but with Cain going to the WWE I figured I'd see how Ronda cuts a promo because I've never actually watched her speak on there. The first result was how she botches a promo. The crowd literally chokes her up while she cuts it because she can't handle the boo's for a fake promotion.

You should’ve seen her after the crowd turned on her right after Charlotte beat her ass with a kendo stick (it was actually a bit sad because she was pretty marked up from the attack)...

tenor.gif

ec734f8bd19f40c0-600x338.gif

She’s quite fortunate that the WWE Universe was so accepting of her when she first started

meh.
she probably thought she'd move to fake-fighting and everyone would applaud her when she won again...much like there were many many people sucking up to her while she was winning.

Her mistake is to think in WWE they could make her be loved.

Yes, this is scripted, but it depends mostly on what the audience wants. They like this other girl, and they will hate Ronda.
suchs for her, but at least she's not getting beat up for it.

I know how WWE works. They will make MMA fans watch some way. Travis Browne has been training at the WWE performance center, after Cain is done with his angle with Brock Lesnar. I can see Ronda returning eventually after she pops out those babies she plans on having. A perfect angle will be Travis Browne vs Cain, but you probably be like WHO GIVES A SHIT?! Idc if Cain and Travis have a fake fight, well, the WWE has to compete with AEW and they are turning up the "attitude" with the sexual content they been starting up with again. So thats how they get that angle going.

MMA fans will tune in to see Cain making out with Ronda on camera, then getting into bed on tv and just being so cringe yall will watch. WHO DOESNT WANNA SEE RONDA ROUSEY AND CAIN VALESQUEZ MAKE OUT AND HAVE A fake RELATIONSHIP. Story being Travis is getting cheated on and comes in and Cain and Travis will fake fight.

Just winging it ...I could be wrong but WWE always finds a way to get a fan base to watch.
Ronda and Cain making out tongue kissing ....tellin me you wont tune into that?! ....Ronda cuts a promo with Travis in the ring...tells him she found out she is prego again, (fake prego) with Cains baby....

meh.
she probably thought she'd move to fake-fighting and everyone would applaud her when she won again...much like there were many many people sucking up to her while she was winning.

Her mistake is to think in WWE they could make her be loved.

Yes, this is scripted, but it depends mostly on what the audience wants. They like this other girl, and they will hate Ronda.
suchs for her, but at least she's not getting beat up for it.

She was actually probably the most cheered person on the roster for a good while (both male and female)

But you’re right, once Becky started picking up steam, the crowd turned on Ronda very fast.

interestingly enough, Becky Lynch is now the most popular/cheered person on the roster now (man or woman).

I can't believe I watched a minute and 20 seconds of that crap.

You should’ve seen her after the crowd turned on her right after Charlotte beat her ass with a kendo stick (it was actually a bit sad because she was pretty marked up from the attack)...

tenor.gif

ec734f8bd19f40c0-600x338.gif

She’s quite fortunate that the WWE Universe was so accepting of her when she first started

My god

I want Ronda and Cain to have a WWE marriage with raging Travis Browne out for brown pride blood

would watch for 1 week

I have no idea how people watch this garbage on a regular basis

She was actually probably the most cheered person on the roster for a good while (both male and female)

But you’re right, once Becky started picking up steam, the crowd turned on Ronda very fast.

interestingly enough, Becky Lynch is now the most popular/cheered person on the roster now (man or woman).

They used Ronda to put this chick without mental illness over. That's both sad and hilarious.

tenor.gif

And with the rise of AEW, there’s no better time to be a Pro Wrestling fan.

I have no idea how people watch this garbage on a regular basis
I watched when I was younger and it was entertaining but I caught an event a while back and some midget dressed as a leprechaun found out he was Vince Mcmahns long lost son and I never attempted going back

Prolly realized how stupid those white girl cornrows looked when she saw herself on the Jumbotron

Back