Ronda can turn this thing around

Sadly, Ronda's ship has sunk. She can drain the ocean, but it'll never float again, not as long as she trains where she does.
Plus,if she put THIS MUCH trust in edmund,how could she ever trust another trainer again? I dont think she has it in her to start from square one with a new trainer so late in her career. Would be great but i dont see it happening. This was probably her last fight.

Yeah, I agree. I hope she fights again.

c3a0c2faae.gif

I guarantee that she storms out of the new camp the first time a coach tells her she needs to work on/improve something.

Why perpetuate the pain? Take the $3million and however much else she's saved and go and buy a nice sized piece of land with a house, a barn and some livestock. Be nice to the neighbors who'll be the kind of people who judge by how you act, not by your reputation.

A few years of normal, wholesome living and the demons will be gone.

The whole issue is the division is improving in quality. Hopefully no more title shots for accountants who learned their first martial arts at 28 (which would have zero success in any developed sport)

I think she can be back physical and from a skill point of few. I think better stand up training part with that Arm Bar and Judo still can be beat any woman.
But its the mental site I think she is done mentally. That whole once in a human went to her head I don't think she is willing to take a step back fight a few fights and get back into the mix.

Would be a massive comeback back but I just don't think she has it in her.

She can't take a punch from an elite striker...does to like to get hit...the women's sport has grown and she has not...she is not a top 10 Bantamweight...hang them up Ronda

Back