Ronda = Brock

Both fought in shit tier divisions too

Come on bro, your an idiot. Brock beat Randy, Mir, Herring, Carwin all within 2 years of even training.
are you whiteknighting brocks stand up?

seriously though HW division needs brock. dude is still top 5.( not sure if that would remain the same after usada)

They both are hella sweet too, maybe you're onto something

Brock lost his first fight and then smashed the HW division

He even came back years later all roided up and mollywhopped Mark Hunt

Ronda cried for a year and then got curb stomped

46 year only Randy with a year lay off with at least 60 pounds on him, a shot Herring, and he was totally exposed by Carwin.

Simple minded mma fan. You could literally take EVERY FIGHTERS wins and make an excuse for the reason they won. Usually that is what biased fans do. I'm not saying Brock is GOAT or any bullshit, but to deny the guy jumped into the fire and did well is stupid.

The 'Carwin exposed him' comment refers back to my statement of Brock and Ronda don't like to be hit. Hell between the two that was the only time either weathered a beating and won. So brock has more heart than Ronda too

I wouldn't call Ronda white to begin with. Her mother isn't and her dad was, she just happened to get more of his genetic makeup. Now Brock, that's a jacked white boy right there (deal with it), but Ronda, nah, I think she even said she isn't, so I wouldn't count her.

Simple minded mma fan. You could literally take EVERY FIGHTERS wins and make an excuse for the reason they won. Usually that is what biased fans do. I'm not saying Brock is GOAT or any bullshit, but to deny the guy jumped into the fire and did well is stupid.

The 'Carwin exposed him' comment refers back to my statement of Brock and Ronda don't like to be hit. Hell between the two that was the only time either weathered a beating and won. So brock has more heart than Ronda too
Okay you mentioned a few of Brock's wins. Name some others, just a few more, just a couple more, that's all I'm asking.

Brock was never a real fighter either, accept it. He knew he didn't belong in there and that's why he got out so soon and never looked back. Rousey will never think about fighting again just like Brock.

I wouldn't call Ronda white to begin with. Her mother isn't and her dad was, she just happened to get more of his genetic makeup. Now Brock, that's a jacked white boy right there (deal with it), but Ronda, nah, I think she even said she isn't, so I wouldn't count her.

Well she LOOKS White.

At the end of the day that's all that matters.

Okay you mentioned a few of Brock's wins. Name some others, just a few more, just a couple more, that's all I'm asking.

Brock was never a real fighter either, accept it. He knew he didn't belong in there and that's why he got out so soon and never looked back. Rousey will never think about fighting again just like Brock.

Brock fought 9 times and won 6 of them. If you read the post, i said both Ronda and Brock are GREAT at their discipline. brock used rasslin to win fights, Ronda used Judo. Once they couldn't impose their will, got tagged, they laid down. I'm not gonna discredit ANY of Brock or Rondas wins.

They both have 5 letter first names and 6 letter last names!

Brock was never a real fighter either, accept it.

Well Brock is tied with Couture, Cain and Sylvia for most UFC HW title defenses. If Brock isn't a real fighter than that means MMA is basically a bullshit fringe sport which negates trying to argue who isn't real and who is.

Brock fought 9 times and won 6 of them. If you read the post, i said both Ronda and Brock are GREAT at their discipline. brock used rasslin to win fights, Ronda used Judo. Once they couldn't impose their will, got tagged, they laid down. I'm not gonna discredit ANY of Brock or Rondas wins.
Lol Brock did not win 6 fights.

Well Brock is tied with Couture, Cain and Sylvia for most UFC HW title defenses. If Brock isn't a real fighter than that means MMA is basically a bullshit fringe sport which negates trying to argue who isn't real and who is.
In Brock's case it's totally different. I lost a fight and won a fight against a non ranked fighter, then got a title shot against someone who wasn't even ranked. Does that make sense to you? His defense over Mir was good and the one over Carwin was embarrassing. And every fight after that he looked like a child in the cage. Sometimes you have to read between the lines. To compare Brock to the other champs who defended their belts is just silly.

basement dwelling stormfront nonsense lol. ronda is white.

don't see it at all. Brock hated to be hit /end of comparison. Brock was an elite athlete who tried to evolve and even came back successfully after getting bitch slapped to compete at a high level still and stay out of any type of turtle shell hence he stayed out of this club:

In Brock's case it's totally different. I lost a fight and won a fight against a non ranked fighter, then got a title shot against someone who wasn't even ranked. Does that make sense to you? His defense over Mir was good and the one over Carwin was embarrassing. And every fight after that he looked like a child in the cage. Sometimes you have to read between the lines. To compare Brock to the other champs who defended their belts is just silly.

So you're trying to make a case that Lesnar's 2nd round submission win over Carwin who was 12-0 at the time isn't legitimate?

Back