Ronda backstage at weight ins, looks mentally strong!!!

She talks like she can't open her mouth, sounds like 50cent.
"
In her first six years, nobody knew whether she’d ever speak an intelligent sentence, such were the after effects of being born with an umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. It could be that her gibberish and mumblings were signs of brain damage. No one knew, and her parents — Ron, an aerospace-industry executive, and De Mars, an educational psychologist and statistician — moved when she was three from Riverside, California, to Jamestown, North Dakota, in part to be near the Minot State University speech therapists, who set about bringing her vocal cords to their senses."

How mentally strong is she if she has to do a behind the scenes weigh in?

My sources said the fight will be behind the scenes too. It won't be televised and no audience will be in attendance. My sources also said Dana has contacted a very well known special effects company that will use CGI to make it look like Ronda won, in case she loses.

obviously she isnt, she called for a media blackout on the entire thing. shes a brat. they pulled mcgregor off a PPV for refusing to fly from Iceland to Vegas to do a press conference.
ronda gets away with saying she wont do any media, PERIOD. and dana doesnt say a thing.
Dana agreed to it in advance genius.

tumblr_nq21mhpt8l1r3noc6o1_500.gif
I'm confused. Is she still unable to punch, practicing a block, or is this a special needs person doing an elbow?

I've got to be one of the biggest Ronda haters, but I do think she has spent her time in hiding trying to make some self improvements. Eating humble pie, especially when fed to you via shin can really change a person. HOWEVER, I guarantee it if she touches UFC gold again she will revert back to being a cunt within 24 hours of winning.

Nunes via TKO round 2.

I think she's just fucking with us. Not talking to media has been a huge story, and she's literally had to do nothing.

Every time she walks off stage or doesn't appear at a media event, social media fucking explodes.

Everyone tunes in just to see if she'll say something, then she just walks away. It's brilliant.
You think she's pulling a Tom Hardy in Warrior thing?

Roundas stare looks so off and she even talks funny like her jaw is stiff. I wonder what happen???

Back