Ronda back in the Ring

That movie was so cool and ahead of its time. A bit of cheese for sure but it is/was a fun movie.
I've seen it over 100 times. One of my favorites. It's a cult film, you have to be kinda nerdy to really enjoy it. It's super campy now but if you think about it what they do in the movie would actually be super boring in real life so props to them for making typing a keyboard look cool.

She can't even beat a woman her own size. Do you really think she'd fare better against 200+ pound men, many of whom probably DO train MMA in some capacity?
Oh... Oh you think going to a gym and doing a few classes means you 'train mma in some capacity'... Try the fuckin fight team, fat fuck. Any woman on your local gyms fight team would ruin you, that includes Ronda and Holly
I highly doubt that.
i guarantee it. It's not even a question. Get a life

It's crazy to think how quickly I could finish Rousey in a fight.
Kind of makes me feel a bit bigger.... I'm finding myself sitting a bit more upright here at work. With a lot more self-worth and pride. Feels pretty good, I'm not going to lie.

I've seen it over 100 times. One of my favorites. It's a cult film, you have to be kinda nerdy to really enjoy it. It's super campy now but if you think about it what they do in the movie would actually be super boring in real life so props to them for making typing a keyboard look cool.
It had a cool soundtrack, some creative special effects and the whole vibe of the movie was pretty cool. The Wipeout style video game, the bizarre cast, Angelina Jolie's stunt double's tits, etc.

Humbled my ass. I guarantee you she still has an
army of ass kisser's tell her she's a paragon.

I bet a majority of those ass suckers slinked away after she was put to sleep by
Holy shit, look at all the fucking losers in this thread. What a joke, do your job clown ass mods

News flash, Ronda would still beat the DOG SHIT out of everyone talking shit in this thread

News Flash? Beat everyone? Who are you Fucking Miss Cleo now? I can't believe how fucking sensitive some of you Ronda fanboys are. Grow a set of balls and stop crying... it's a fucking internet forum. Wow.

xfhoZHf.jpg

It had a cool soundtrack, some creative special effects and the whole vibe of the movie was pretty cool. The Wipeout style video game, the bizarre cast, Angelina Jolie's stunt double's tits, etc.
I could talk about this movie for.....hours.

Seriously.

Oh... Oh you think going to a gym and doing a few classes means you 'train mma in some capacity'... Try the fuckin fight team, fat fuck. Any woman on your local gyms fight team would ruin you, that includes Ronda and Holly

You never trained. Got it.

the best coaches on earth are not going to help her beat holm. she's going to lose again when they fight. she'll take her millions to take another beating, and we'll never hear from her again.

white-knight.jpg

whiteknight.jpg

Looks like she got over her case of Purple/Yellow Foot.... good for her.

BACK IN THE GYM WITH THE HODGETWEEEEENS...I MEAN EDMOND THE CREEP.

Lol. This guy is making this thread worth while.

Holy shit, look at all the fucking losers in this thread. What a joke, do your job clown ass mods

News flash, Ronda would still beat the DOG SHIT out of everyone talking shit in this thread

I don't know man. My right arm is huge like a fucking scud missile because I jack off so much to the Sage/Conor full-body shot threads.

This is how I know you guys have never been near a real fight, maybe never even in a real gym with an actual fighter

White knight? Lmao ... She is more manly than you. In terms of an actual fight, she's way more masculine than you. I'm not joking even a little bit. She would stomp you, dude. You're on sherdog talking shit about a female fighter who would, without doubt, kick your ass. White knighting? Nah, it's a reality check bro.

Edit: I'm not a fan of Rousey lmao

I don't know if I can trust that source...

Lol, check out one of the yelper's one-star reviews on Glendale Fighting Club. Apparently, they're a bunch of racists over there as well. Lol.

Funny thing is. I bet this has nothing to do with actual fighting. Ronda needs to tone up if they are really going through with the Roadhouse reboot. Don't want to pile on but, come on. Roadhouse wasn't a comedy, and she ain't Melissa McCarthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back