Ronda back in the Ring

She is looking humbled, actually.

What is the definition of insanity again. Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. haha. ronda now knows she can be ko'd. There is just no way she will ever beat holly. She has to pray that meisha somehow beats her. Against meisha she has a chance. I think girls are going to start catching her now. But holly is just way too skilled. She will tool ronda every time...

She's not humbled. You can totally see that she is talking shit about Holly and how it was a fluke. You can also see that she is thinking about her training camp up until the Holly fight and thinking about how bad it was. She's training very hard in the pics but she is also thinking about how she wants to get back home to be with Travis. You are way off on her being humbled.

Good luck!

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Doesn't matter how many times you see this, awful.

I'm so glad.

Going nowhere still training with Edmond, she is one of the best paid MMA athetles in the world and still train in the backyard with a fraud.

Just going to real gym would benefit her a lot

Mama Rousey comes off as crazy, but she wasn't lying about Edmond.

Crazy why? People keep calling her a nut but from what I've seen, the only outrageous things she says are regarding Rasputyan, who appears to be guilty of everything she accuses him of.

Honda's fall has been so quick. Fast and Hard.
I don't think she'll ever get over the loss. She is so disliked too. So many have reveled in her defeat. It could have been so different too. If she'd been more respectful to the fighters she beat, or funny, or just like able. I can't help bringing she has brought a lot of this crap on herself.
Plus Dana hasn't helped. I really believe he is bad for the sport. But that's a whole different thread.....

Holy shit, look at all the fucking losers in this thread. What a joke, do your job clown ass mods

News flash, Ronda would still beat the DOG SHIT out of everyone talking shit in this thread

bringing ????
It should say Thinking
( Typing whilst wife is driving )

Holy shit, look at all the fucking losers in this thread. What a joke, do your job clown ass mods

News flash, Ronda would still beat the DOG SHIT out of everyone talking shit in this thread
What if Cyborg is using Sherdog ?

I was going to say "Hi Edmond!", but your sig reads "I'm a professional".

She can't even beat a woman her own size. Do you really think she'd fare better against 200+ pound men, many of whom probably DO train MMA in some capacity?

I highly doubt that.

So she took a few minutes to pose for cameras behind glass so they could get some pics...She will never be ready for Holly.

And after Holly beats her again, she will most likely quit the sport in her prime...I am glad Tito, Chuck, Wandy, Hughes, GSP etc never quit after they got beat...

Pose for cameras? I'm guessing the reason the shots are through glass was because someone passed by the gym and took pictures, not because Ronda asked them to or planned it.

Why you mad bro

Who was it again who said, if you do the same things with the same people, expect the same results?

Back