Ronda back in the Ring

She's lookin a bit flabby. Her butt doesn't even look as tight. Still looks like that post fight pic.

She'll never be the same. That belt and undefeated status is what drove her....plus Holly stole her soul.

Well, according to his own testimony under oath, he doesn't own the gym nor receives an income.

Mama Rousey comes off as crazy, but she wasn't lying about Edmond. The dude is a fraud, a liar, and a con-artist who uber-benefitted from the "right place, right time" scenario.

Doesn't seem to own a car or a house or have credit cards either. Everything is in someones else's name. Let's not even get started on his "training" skills.

She looks like she's still jamming her punches and not turning her hips or shoulders.

Glad she's sticking with Edmond, couple more months and we'll be done with her, him and hopefully Travis Browne and anyone else dumb enough to train there.

I curse your post that sent me to a math geek website to find out how the definition of -0 differed from 0.

hmmmm....

back in 5, there's nothing to see here.

Need to first know how she used to look like in gym.

Y5kzlNVa.jpg

I thought this was a shoop! With the brown thumb on her glove it looks like she's sneaking a bite out of a sandwich.

Glad she's sticking with Edmond, couple more months and we'll be done with her, him and hopefully Travis Browne and anyone else dumb enough to train there.

Travis thinkin' with the wrong head when he went to train in sunny Glendale.

So she took a few minutes to pose for cameras behind glass so they could get some pics...She will never be ready for Holly.

And after Holly beats her again, she will most likely quit the sport in her prime...I am glad Tito, Chuck, Wandy, Hughes, GSP etc never quit after they got beat...

Posing behind glass for some media pictures...big deal...

Back