Ronda back in the Ring

I wonder how much time did she spend on basic head movement? Or did Retardevyan just let her slap the pads like she's Floyd goddamn mayweather and continue to feed her ginormous ego.

Nice to see them working on post fight embrace for win Holly KO's her again.

Which scrub is sponging of Ronda more , Travis or Edmund ? Do either one have the balls to tell her she still needs to lose 20 pounds . 3 monthes later and she still looks overweight and sloppy

I wonder how much time did she spend on basic head movement? Or did Retardevyan just let her slap the pads like she's Floyd goddamn mayweather and continue to feed her ginormous ego.
This. Looking at her pads work, Edmund purposely throws his hand over her head so she doesn't have to move it. It's laughable.

He will keep on feeding her ego instead of admiting how bad he is and what needs to be changed.

Which scrub is sponging of Ronda more , Travis or Edmund ? Do either one have the balls to tell her she still needs to lose 20 pounds . 3 monthes later and she still looks overweight and sloppy
They both want her like Hitler wanted Europe.

War fatty .. say what you want about her she bring excitement when she is in the show

Waste of time.
She has already mastered the sweet science.

Rousey%20Legs.jpg

Muscle definition for sure

Lol i remember when they invited mike tyson to watch her train and dana was bragging about how shes got them hands and all that.

Lol i remember when they invited mike tyson to watch her train and dana was bragging about how shes got them hands and all that.
This. Looking at her pads work, Edmund purposely throws his hand over her head so she doesn't have to move it. It's laughable.

He will keep on feeding her ego instead of admiting how bad he is and what needs to be changed.

He refused to bring in another striking coach. It's still Retardveryan. That says it all.

So, a photo gallery of Honda taken from across the street and we've come to the conclusion that she's humbled? If she's still with that Retardveryan, she hasn't been humbled at all. Neither of those two clowns.

Back