Ronda Announces...!

We should all have are real names on here and address...who cares what someone has or achieved that kind of stuff don't mean shit...how u treat others is really what matters..I think people would be more civil with real names

We should all have are real names on here and address...who cares what someone has or achieved that kind of stuff don't mean shit...how u treat others is really what matters..I think people would be more civil with real names

OK Fuck it.... I won't bother making any more threads ever again (in 2016)

b2b458f939f23309d0d95f1d3b4fe189.gif

hollywood dont need here anymore, shes not the champ star. thats all she was wanted for, not for her acting or on screen skills thats for sure

Your lucky you chickened out on that Cruz bet.

Chickened out?? I wanted to bet with someone with me picking Ronda, Cain and Cruz

but no one wanted to take the bet

also I wanted to do an account bet for Ronda, but no one to take the bet

Chickened out?? I wanted to bet with someone with me picking Ronda, Cain and Cruz

but no one wanted to take the bet

also I wanted to do an account bet for Ronda, but no one to take the bet
And you also said if nobody took the bet you would take the Cruz bet. Then you chickened out.

And you also said if nobody took the bet you would take the Cruz bet. Then you chickened out.

I never went back on that thread, come on bro and I don't give a fuck who I bet on and don't care about losing bets

when I bet you with I didn't even care who I was betting on, I gave you the choice of either fighter.

wasn't she in 'Gone Baby Gone'?

Back