Ronda and some of her judo techniques (video)

chaoticmayhem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I found this video that goes through most of Ronda's fights and highlights what she is doing as far as her judo techniques. It's also interesting in how her opponents have started to try to neutralize it.

This doesn't need to turn into another Ronda hate thread, by the way. Just try to look it as a fan of mma. If you're like me, you absolutely love watching highly skilled fighters do their thing. I found it informative.

[YT]FqBoyekp_ZY[/YT]

thanks for posting the video. it was informative.

Tried to find my password 3 times (I lurk) just to say thank you. AWESOME video for a layman like me.

Very thoughtfully conceived video -- much more informative than the run-of-the-mill MMA video. Thanks for the link!

Cool video
Very explanative to the layman.

Thanks!

I found this video that goes through most of Ronda's fights and highlights what she is doing as far as her judo techniques. It's also interesting in how her opponents have started to try to neutralize it.

This doesn't need to turn into another Ronda hate thread, by the way. Just try to look it as a fan of mma. If you're like me, you absolutely love watching highly skilled fighters do their thing. I found it informative.

[YT]FqBoyekp_ZY[/YT]

nice details

You guys should really check out the grappling forum sometime :D

The same guy did a two part video on the takedowns in GSP vs Hendricks

Nice video breaking down her technique. For all the hate Ronda gets here, no other fighter has figured her out yet.

loved the video since I'm not a judo whiz by any means....the answer to your question.....cyborg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back