Ronda and Shanya, moron female fighters?

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by Hahlford, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hahlford

Hahlford White Belt

This is the first season of TUF with female fighters, and Ronda and Shanya gives really moron impression of themselves. Hope that these are the only moron female ones, as the others give somekind of decent impression. It feels somehow normal to see TUF male fighters getting drunk and yelling stupid things at each others, but these 2 ladies gave even a childish picture.

Miesha seems though quite cool (or hot..)...

Well, my point is that these are the first female fighters presented to a broader audience and they can honestly affect the whole female fighting scene. Hope they can get their act together.

2. Goonerview

Goonerview Gold Belt

Let me bang bro ....

I'm sure Julian Lane represented male fighters very well.

3. bjjwar

bjjwar Brown Belt

Go Ozil!!!

This.Ronda and Shayna have really awful personalities,but if you compare them guys like Junie and Julian on the show,they're really not that bad.

4. killatwee

killatwee White Belt

I didn't watch that but I personally think the alcohol consumption on TUF is unnecessary. Do we really need to film these people on their lowest moments to enhance the story. It's not even good for them, takes away from their training and makes them less motivated. they'd be better off with team building exercises or something at night. I think the fighters should agree to consume no alcohol in the time there. that way at least we won't need to worry about a bunch of young guys who train and party on the same days and then just want to leave come fight time.

I get that the mischief is interesting and funny sometimes but put them in less destructive but more interesting activities. obstacle courses, flash cards with electric shock, iron chef to please Dana. Christ we can have them coach amateur. anything but people getting upset because they drank too much

5. The DanaWhite

The DanaWhite Purple Belt

I hate basler now. What a losers mentality. The girl beats you after you underestimate her and you still say your three times the fighter. Saying you didn't try hard in the second round is.just a losers mentality. She says it was one off the biggest upsets in tuf history. My ass. Sure you fought big names but you lost to all of them. Get over yourself. Talk about fighting for ten years in ware houses for twenty dollars and you can't get up for the biggest fight of your life. I don't buy it. You lost fair and square and you need to admit it

6. peralez**

peralez** Purple Belt

As if I needed more reason to hate Ronda...what a pathetic crybaby

7. Hahlford

Hahlford White Belt

Shanya was obviously not prepared to take a beating, and she doesnt seem to have a fighter spirit as such. Immediately when Pena starting hitting her with those power punches, she retreated and didnt want any of that. Her boxing was not on par with Penas attacks, and in the second round she didnt have enough power in the gas tank to protect herself with the wrestling. Shanya is not 3 times the fighter, and will never be a star.

8. Area809

Area809 Black Belt

Female mma is moronic to begin with. If Ronda stops fighting tomorrow, the interest in female mma goes with her. I'm not surprised Shayna lost, because outside of Ronda, female mma is wide open.

9. FEDORRULEZ

FEDORRULEZ Black Belt

you just learned who honda is ?

10. Exel***

Exel*** Purple Belt

They were really awful and painful to watch.

11. 5H3RD0G

5H3RD0G Silver Belt

It's highly entertaining watching the chemistry in the house. I think they are just highly pressured in a situation it might be the whole show is something new for Baszler the big stage and Rousey and Tate are a classic combo of balance and chaos when both are in the same vicinity. I'm sure they are quite articulate when not making bold claims. :icon_lol:

12. Arkain2K

Arkain2K Si vis pacem, para bellum

You spelled Shinya Aoki's name wrong.