Ronda and Lineker are the same weight, she could arguably win

Apple-one-bite.jpg

This would never happen again

Im not saying she could beat mike tyson or lawler, but she has felt the force of 135ers before the only difference is the genitals. Therefore, i think that if this matchip was to ever happen it would work in her favor as lineker has a tendency to rush and therefore fall into clinch

Dillashaw would be a tossup
You've just become the worst poster on this forum with this post. Kill yourself you fucking moron.

Can you imagine Lineker throwing those bungalows in her direction lmfao

Holy fuck ts this is dumb

This is a cry for help people. Intervention?

I feel sick for saying this, but I would love to see Lineker brutally KO Ronda with a jab.

I follow you logic, OP, but there are other very important factors that you are omitting. In a real fight, Ronda gets mauled.

Test this out at home. Find two people that do not train fighting, strength, or conditioning that are the same size, roughly. Make sure one is scientifically male and the other scientifically female. Have both punch your arm as hard as they can. Record which felt more powerful or hurt more. Now, have them wrestle with each other. Was one of the two more easily overpowered? Record these results, as well. You can repeat this experiment as many times as needed.

Take anything you find and understand that these basic physical advantages will stack with the advantages that training and conditioning offer, not be replaced by them.

This should clear up any confusion about why women have their own division, and who Ronda should be reasonably expected to defeat in combat.

If you had them both punch and kick a bag that measured the amount of force landed then i think Lineker would be landing with about 100% more force

Would pay to see. Regardless if Lineker makes weight

Hope Rousey wins tonight so topics like this will only be the beginning

Now you guys understand why this thread is so stupid

443653.jpg

Im not saying she could beat mike tyson or lawler, but she has felt the force of 135ers before the only difference is the genitals. Therefore, i think that if this matchip was to ever happen it would work in her favor as lineker has a tendency to rush and therefore fall into clinch

Dillashaw would be a tossup
Ronda will quit again after she gets her a$$ kicked again tonight. How have you survived this long with such bad intuition

Back