Ronda and Conor going down the Dark Path of HIDING from the media... hand in sweaty hand

With Conor I feel it's more a 'well fuck you' to the UFC

Whereas RR just didn't wanna handle questions about a loss - which isn't the case with Conor.

Yea one of the big reason's for Conor's long hiatus is the contract negotiations with UFC trying to lowball him. I do think he really did want to fight Edgar earlier this year as it would have bumped him up to no.2 on Forbes rich list ahead of Ronaldo and Messi but was denied as they didn't think they had enough time to promote which Conor is likely still pissed about. There is also the dolly incident where Conor didn't appreciate Dana accusing him of being on drugs so things are a bit frosty with Conor and the UFC right now and I'm not surprised Conor is going to do the bare minimum required of him in regards to media obligations.

Join date 2018... Makes sense
I'm a part time MMA analyst for a major site as a side job.

I have been living and breathing combat sports for 30 years. I know intricacies of details of this sport that you don't even know the names of<5>

I have been living and breathing combat sports for 30 years. I know intricacies of details of this sport that you don't even know the names of<5>
Yes ofcourse mate, MMA Analyst who doesn't understand the importance of beating Aldo.

Numpty

Well if Khabib destroys him as expected... he'll be what? 2-3 in last 5 combat sports fights, arguably 1-4 with the razor thin Diaz decision. Seems like the high life hasn't been doing much for his fighting career.

The downfall you were referring to that I was questioning was Ronda, not Conor since she is still better off than anyone in UFC in 2018. For Conor, even if he loses to Khabib he'll still probably have a 3rd fight with Nate (which would certainly be the biggest fight of whichever year it happens). Then he could leave UFC and try for a boxing match with Manny Pacquiao or something like that.

Yes ofcourse mate, MMA Analyst who doesn't understand the importance of beating Aldo.

Numpty
It was alright but Aldo was already on the down side and he was too small for Conor. I'm more impressed with Conor's win over a green Holloway.

It's not so much that he's hiding exactly as that his attempts at mind games / promotion have been so weak and hackneyed so far. All that nonsense that he doesn't even understand about the Caucasus and a few regurgitated one-liners have all sunk like a stone.

Either way I'm sure he loves it that people are hanging on to his silence / words.

Yea one of the big reason's for Conor's long hiatus is the contract negotiations with UFC trying to lowball him. I do think he really did want to fight Edgar earlier this year as it would have bumped him up to no.2 on Forbes rich list ahead of Ronaldo and Messi but was denied as they didn't think they had enough time to promote which Conor is likely still pissed about. There is also the dolly incident where Conor didn't appreciate Dana accusing him of being on drugs so things are a bit frosty with Conor and the UFC right now and I'm not surprised Conor is going to do the bare minimum required of him in regards to media obligations.

@Mysterio cant see all of that though. All he sees is his romio Kabib

whenever you see that press conference gif you know you have an anti Conor rager on your hands

Could you point us to one of the articles you have written?(or just post a few paragraphs with no byline) I'm always keen to learn the intricacies of the sport. If you can't post for copyright reasons(or to retain your anonymity), can you expand on how Khabib will use his "swing single" leg takedown against Mcgregor?(Explain the technique and why it will be effective against a lefty) You've brought this up in the past and I'm not sure many know what you are talking about.

Lol, damn @Mysterio, you're seriously in love with this dude eh...
Why do you miss him SO bad?
Fkin cuckboy.

Could you point us to one of the articles you have written?(or just post a few paragraphs with no byline) I'm always keen to learn the intricacies of the sport. If you can't post for copyright reasons(or to retain your anonymity), can you expand on how Khabib will use his "swing single" leg takedown against Mcgregor?(Explain the technique and why it will be effective against a lefty) You've brought this up in the past and I'm not sure many know what you are talking about.

Must be some shit mma media outlet cos after 30yrs in the trade (Apparantely) his analysis still sucks ass and he gets every pick wrong lol.

I am definitely not a fan of this decision, one of the reasons I see him doing this is that he doesn`t want to earn Khabib any extra money or do any extra work in terms of promotion that will benefit him.

Analyst = shertard
Major site = sherdog
30 years = pre teen.

I am definitely not a fan of this decision, one of the reasons I see him doing this is that he doesn`t want to earn Khabib any extra money or do any extra work in terms of promotion that will benefit him.
It still doesn't add up.

Conor will be getting more ppv points than Khabib, so he'd be taking a larger hit. Khabib is also extremely wealthy through the fortune of Russian benefactors who are handing him out cash hand over fist.

Conor knows this is his last (mma) fight. He knows Khabib will change him forever - he will rearange his face by inflicting blunt trauma. Khabib will not have mercy like Nate did, and go for the choke when Conor panic wrestles with him too, and deliberately gives his neck up again. It will be a 5 round long drowning in agony, desperation and pain on the ground mat. Khabibi will prolong it. The MysticMac shtick has worn out, nobody gives a fuck about his gimmick anymore. Shit, even the Robin Black's of the word are jumping of the bandwagon on that topic. Floyd burst that new age woo woo the secret self help bubble. Nobody is buying his shit anymore. At least he is trying to be more respectfull toward Khabib so his face can be spared a little bit.
RIP Conor's mma career. There will be one more fight with Floyd after that where he is going to get ktfo this time out cold. Probably Canelo after that too with stretch him out in the first round, so there goes his boxing career too.
Pauli M. will be the last to stick the showel.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back