Ronda and Conor going down the Dark Path of HIDING from the media... hand in sweaty hand

Can't wait for Khabib to get rocked in the first exchange and the wave of panic flood over sherdog <Lmaoo>

Can't wait for Khabib to get rocked in the first exchange and the wave of panic flood over sherdog <Lmaoo>
Conor fans fleeing the internet and renouncing his name after he gets easily taken down and beaten like red headed step child

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Well to be completely honest here.. with Conor is one of this things or a combination:

- Conor wants more money.. and is playing hard ball with the promotion aspect
- thinks he needs the time for training and that whatever minimum stuff they do is enough (we still have time for a media day, 1 press conference, embedded, countdown)

Well to be completely honest here.. with Conor is one of this things or a combination:

- Conor wants more money.. and is playing hard ball with the promotion aspect
- thinks he needs the time for training and that whatever minimum stuff they do is enough (we still have time for a media day, 1 press conference, embedded, countdown)
If he wants more money why would he not promote his own fight?

He earns ppv points.

If he wants more money why would he not promote his own fight?

He earns ppv points.

Who knows how much extra he wants or if he wants millions for every media conference and whatnot.

Something is clearly up.. yea PPV buys directly help him but be sure most of that is going into the UFC's pocket and he knows it and his playing hard with them knowing they can't just pull him out anymore he is that big of a deal that even with no promotion they still get to 1 million easy.

Yes, we know you're trying to say that Conor = Ronda and he's gonna get destroyed by Khabib. I mean, you've literally spent 1000 posts saying so.

Don't forget he has done all that in 30 days.

<Dylan>
This guy essentially has dedicated his whole life into this.

rondaandconormcgregor.jpg

Should rich and wealthy fighters be allowed to use their diva influence to skimp out on media obligations so they don't have to answer to the press for their words after they get destroyed?

ult-bx.gif

It seems like they just want to avoid to become walking memes because they are not confident in victory and they are using their influence to escape media oblgations, so they coud "focus on their opponents"

We know Ronda felt stressed out when she was desperately training for Nunes, knowing that she had to try and play catch up to gain skills in an area where Nunes was much better, much like Conor is... but it didn't do her any good to isolate herself like that and build Nunes up to be this monster than was living in her head rent free.

Do we remember how that fight ended?

amanda-nunes-of-brazil-punches-ronda-rousey-in-their-ufc-womens-picture-id630706518

When fighters become divas at take the easy road they cease to be fighters and it's the beginning of the end.

I've literally seen the same amount of media commitment from the lightweight champion khabib who is the main man now and should be selling the fight with much more commitment than the challanger .

Such a diva. Right

Good one <FookIsThatGuy>

I've literally seen the same amount of media commitment from the lightweight champion khabib who is the main man now and should be selling the fight with much more commitment than the challanger .

Such a diva. Right
Khabib is promoting the fight though

Khabib is promoting the fight though

I know everyone has a theory on what's what..
But could McGregors mindset be simply that he faces his toughest opponent and after being such a dick lately he has just got his head down and gone back to what got him to the top..

But I've seen as much from khabib as Conor..neither is pulling up trees.

I know everyone has a theory on what's what..
But could McGregors mindset be simply that he faces his toughest opponent and after being such a dick lately he has just got his head down and gone back to what got him to the top..

But I've seen as much from khabib as Conor..neither is pulling up trees.
Talking to the media is what got Conor to the top though.<{cruzshake}>

Without the media he'd just be another good fighter on the roster.

AHH a gif...must be gospel then.

Money will rule the day regardless of records, making weight, PEDS, or questionable practices.

rondaandconormcgregor.jpg

Should rich and wealthy fighters be allowed to use their diva influence to skimp out on media obligations so they don't have to answer to the press for their words after they get destroyed?

ult-bx.gif

It seems like they just want to avoid to become walking memes because they are not confident in victory and they are using their influence to escape media oblgations, so they coud "focus on their opponents"

We know Ronda felt stressed out when she was desperately training for Nunes, knowing that she had to try and play catch up to gain skills in an area where Nunes was much better, much like Conor is... but it didn't do her any good to isolate herself like that and build Nunes up to be this monster than was living in her head rent free.

Do we remember how that fight ended?

amanda-nunes-of-brazil-punches-ronda-rousey-in-their-ufc-womens-picture-id630706518

When fighters become divas at take the easy road they cease to be fighters and it's the beginning of the end.

I dont have much to add to this conversation except to say TS is delusional. He keeps saying he didnt make this about Conor, everyone else did. Yet in the OP there are two pictures of Conor and clearly he is comparing Ronda and Conor. So....did i miss something?

Also, i hope Conor wins so all the Khabib fans heads will explode.(if i had money on it though i would bet on Khabib.

Silly you're forgetting what the average fighter did to the FW goat

200.gif

Back