Ronda actually got worse in striking

Feel so bad for Ronda.

Amanda wore the Lion head and looked at Ronda at the way in. That shit was funny.

Then cursed during interview after they hugged it out like F Ronda! Hahahahaha

Feel bad for Ronda? I feel bad for her purple pillow...Having to be thrust back into the limelight unwillingly
ronda-rousey-111715-1.jpg

Nice.

Bets are tricky like that.. they can suck you in and before you know it you got a problem and you are down more then you could have afford and you try to get out of the shit only digging in more telling yourself you don't have a problem and that the next one will be the winning one always optimistic. XD (well this is like the worst case scenario type of path)

Stay safe my sherbro I saw people going down this road with small steps and it didn't end well for them.

Yeah I understand gambling is problematic, for me it doesn't give me that "rush" I think degenerate gamblers get because I am extremely analytical my main focus was the bigger picture outcome, my friends bet but they like risky bets with big payouts, if they're betting $100 they want to get $200 back, but that style of betting is not sustainable for long term profit.

For me this was more the enjoyment of the mathematics of it, can I create a system that utilizes my 20 years of watching MMA in a profitable manner with a reduced risk, I set an amount of money at the beginning of the year that I was willing to lose outright, and I set a goal of making 10% on top of that by years end.

Now that the year is over MMA wise, I came out with 300% over my original seed money, so my system works, I'll just put my winnings into savings and leave the seed amount for 2017

Watching the replay made me think of Lesnar.. I've seen all of those fights, Brock had at least some level of fight back and resistance in him

I think the similarities are due to the fact both of them had training camps were nobody was allowed to punch the star fighter in the face.

Ronda got protected from Cyborg when the UFC bought a division and changed the weight class rules so that Cyborg couldn't fight in it

Ronda was a marketing creation. I'm still astonished that people can't see it after Ronda got mauled by the first two decent strikers she ever fought.

Right place at the right time.

Not a creation.

She looked so stiff and awkward.

Right place at the right time.

Not a creation.

The UFC bought the Strikeforce 145lbs division and turned it into the 135lbs so Cyborg wouldn't rule the weight class. They didn't want an ugly girl running WMMA.

Marketing creation.

I totally agree with TS. Her striking looked crazy at times her hands were BJ Penn high wtf?

The UFC bought the Strikeforce 145lbs division and turned it into the 135lbs so Cyborg wouldn't rule the weight class. They didn't want an ugly girl running WMMA.

Marketing creation.

Incorrect

Casual detected

I think the similarities are due to the fact both of them had training camps were nobody was allowed to punch the star fighter in the face.
I completely agree. Ronda is not allowed to get punched in training camp. It is so obvious.

It reminds me of what Karo said about that camp:

“You can’t even compare that gym to our gym, bro. We’re an established MMA gym and a judo gym for over 20 years. [Glendale Fighting Club] is a college gym that became an MMA gym somehow because Roman Mitichyan, one of our guys, one of my best training partners and friends, was taking judo over there, which is part of mixed martial arts, and they bring Edmond, (who) eats up Ronda’s brain and he does what he has to do and brings Ronda in. I don’t want to say eats up her brain, but kind of gets her (thinking), ‘You’ve got to this standup.’ Ronda likes Armenians; she’s been around us all her life. She joined the [GFC], and it’s helping her out, I guess. I don’t know.”
Yup, she has no standup but perhaps thought she did.

She never developed any skills at GFC besides her grappling which she already had when joining edmund but she could have joined another camp so I guess its her own fault. Im sure all the big camps like aka, ATT, evolve, blackhouse etc. would have welcomed her with open arms. It seems like she and her team were completely delusional about her overall game even after the wakeup call from holly. I mean it was clear she wasnt winning this fight by striking but she looked like a chick that never sparred a round in her life. I wonder if she even had one female sparring partner for the camp..

Last edited:
Back