Ronda actually got worse in striking

Head movement isn't something Edmund believes in.

whos that girl ronda KO'd in like 12 sends and sent first face on the mat?? hope that girl is in a kitchen right now.

Edmond has absolutely no fucking idea what he's doing just in case no one mentioned it yet

She fucked up.

She should have bullrushed and used her judo.

Instead she tried to strike with a striker.

She also should have switched camps.

one of the funniest fucking things i've ever seen, absolutely pathetic.

ran off like the mental midget baby she is too.

its a amazing now looking back, how did she get away with such shit striking for so long.

A mix of people being scared as hell of her grappling/undefeated record and not facing any really polished strikers before holly.

What a way to bring in the new year guys. New rhonda k.o gifs. Lmao that was glorious. Just bleed gods have answered our prayers twice.

Its incredible she just pushes forward like that with zero stand up..

Fucking embarrassing! Unreal she could be a fighter and be so bad at striking!

its a amazing now looking back, how did she get away with such shit striking for so long.

It's not that hard when you're really, really good at one thing and you're in title fights against women who originally started training to lose weight. Ronda can crush tomato cans but every time she fought someone with high level striking, she gets murked. The hype was never real.

That fight showed how poorly trained she was. If she was in there training with pro boxers, she would have been ready for that type of speed and power. Not sure it would have mattered. A lot of us have compared Ronda to Royce in UFC 1, he was just ahead of a sorry pack. Ronda dominated a bunch of single moms and part time fighters and now the field has caught up with her. Looks like that ESPN analyst was right when he said she should have come back to a tune up fight. Might have made a difference for her to take her time getting her head back in the game and getting her skills tested.

Yea I'm pretty shocked at how bad that was. I figured after the Holly fight Ronda was going to come in and do everything she possibly could to get the fight to the ground and waste no time standing. But yea she really did get worse

Back