Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
You think Bergkamp is the 2nd greatest footballer of all time? He's not even the greatest Arsenal player of all time <45>

I am joking. But I love Bergkamp. Zidane is my favourite of all time. I think he is GOAT after Messi.

Well actually Zlatan is goat
zlatan.gif

Zlantan is one of the most overrated players in recent times

Messi is much better, he scores more goals (10% more in career so far) per game and makes more assists, the fact some try to make them equal is a marketing stunt pushed by real’s popularity.
Also when facing each other, Messi won much more often.
Gay Ronaldo’s son is a Messi fan
Yea man but barcas better rhan real, manu, Lisbon

that is a soccer player, not a football player lol

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo is better Messi is more than likely a supporter of one of his previous clubs or a small teenage Virgin wishing he will one day have teeth as white as his heros.

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi hasnt got a clue what theyre talking about and should be ignored. Theres enough people who dont know shit about MMA on here never mind football/soccer.

Ronaldo has been the better player in four of the last five years.

Ronaldo has been the better player in four of the last five years.

Not this year. So thats 2 out of the last 4? 4 in 6? You can pick these type of stats to fit whatever you want. You dont take the best player of all time argument on the scale of 4 years. Theyre both exceptional players whove won everything but messi is the better player. Its not even really a debate outside of fat utd fans and 14 year olds with spots in their nose.

Dudes root for Messi cuz he's in many respects the reincarnation of Diego, and a nice dude. Game based on skill and agility. While Ronaldo's athletic, a more complete player because of his length and shot power, and thinks his shit don't stink.

honestly thought I would witness Pele with Khabib. that'd have been rare

Not this year. So thats 2 out of the last 4? 4 in 6? You can pick these type of stats to fit whatever you want. You dont take the best player of all time argument on the scale of 4 years. Theyre both exceptional players whove won everything but messi is the better player. Its not even really a debate outside of fat utd fans and 14 year olds with spots in their nose.

It's only been one month this year, genius.

Ronaldo doesn't flop at international football like mentally weak Messi.
He's more accomplished in different leagues. Let's see Messi get out of safe zone at Barca and win major honours in another league. Let him win something worth it at international level.

cristiano-ronaldo-portugal-euro-2016_3741738.jpg

It's only been one month this year, genius.

Ronaldo doesn't flop at international football like mentally weak Messi.
He's more accomplished in different leagues. Let's see Messi get out of safe zone at Barca and win major honours in another league. Let him win something worth it at international level.

cristiano-ronaldo-portugal-euro-2016_3741738.jpg

hahaha If you dont know that 'year' means season. As all ready explained, You havent got a clue what youre talking about. Ronaldo did absolutely nothing in the Euros he was dire every single game. Got injured and is lauded for cheering on the sidelines. Thats the type of straw clutching Ronaldo lovers do. I cant stand Barca. I cant stand Real. Im not a particular massive fan of either and have lots of players i prefer. But Messi is a FAR better footballer than Ronaldo. Maradonna took Napoli from near relegation to the league title and took Argentina to the World cup. Dont even try and compare Ronaldos International one off to MArdonnas if you are claiming him the best ever. Messi has never had to leave Barca. Why should he? To prove to some Virgins that he can 'do it in another league'? Hes allready lauded as the best ever, Hes been at one of the most successful sides in history all his career.

hahaha If you dont know that 'year' means season. As all ready explained, You havent got a clue what youre talking about. Ronaldo did absolutely nothing in the Euros he was dire every single game. Got injured and is lauded for cheering on the sidelines. Thats the type of straw clutching Ronaldo lovers do. I cant stand Barca. I cant stand Real. Im not a particular massive fan of either and have lots of players i prefer. But Messi is a FAR better footballer than Ronaldo. Maradonna took Napoli from near relegation to the league title and took Argentina to the World cup. Dont even try and compare Ronaldos International one off to MArdonnas if you are claiming him the best ever. Messi has never had to leave Barca. Why should he? To prove to some Virgins that he can 'do it in another league'? Hes allready lauded as the best ever, Hes been at one of the most successful sides in history all his career.

And that's the kind of bs Messi lovers try to pull. Ronaldo scored five goals in the qualification for Euro 16 (he is the tournaments all time leading goalscorer, tied if you don't include qualification matches). He scored 2 goals and made an assist in the last match of the groupstage for a 3-3 against Hungary. Their 1-0 goal in Portugals first knockout match against Croatia was shot on a rebound from a Ronaldo shot. He scored the first goal and assisted the second in the semifinal 2-0 win against wales. In the finals he had to leave the match after 25 minutes. He got a joint silver boot with 3 goals, second best in the tournament. Keep it real if you want to argue Messi. Ronaldo has done practically everything for his national team the last 10 years or so. In a team that is far worse then Argentina.

Maybe Messi is the better player but as far as international play goes, he does not have shit on Ronaldo.

Also, Bayern Munchen forever.

edit: Let's not forget the bastard scored all 4 goals in their play-offs to the world cup against Sweden.

Last edited:
Back