Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
That’s a soccer player, bro;)

6a00d8341c022953ef017ee88869ef970d-800wi

Messi is a doping midget who couldn't make it without HGH. Its proven. Ronaldo is clean and the GOAT.

Well actually Zlatan is goat
zlatan.gif

Last edited:
I came in here thinking Khabib met Barry Sanders, Tom Brady or Joe Montana not some metro hipster.

soccer is unbelievably boring

This is Khabib's peak

After April 7 Ronaldo's chillin with Tony

Soccer

There are like, 10 players in the history of the sport better than that jackass.

Need to mention Messi in this thread confirms that even TS secretly knows who's the best player of all time

Well this something different for sherdog. Personally think Messi has a better presence and positioniing than Ronaldo..

It's hard to narrow down who the best football player is because there is so many different positions and who are we to say which position is more important?

You've got Brady, Montana, Sanders, Payton, emmit, jerry rice, megatron, T.O, among others and that's just for offense.

On defense there's Deion sanders, Reggie white, L.T , Ray Lewis, warren sapp etc etc.

Oh and btw Messi > Ronaldo

You are correct that an ex-United player is the greatest of all time but it's Bobby Charlton.

I came in here thinking Khabib met Barry Sanders, Tom Brady or Joe Montana not some metro hipster.

Who the hell are those? Sound like politicians.

My favorite player is Messy Ronaldo and Khabib is Messy ronsldo’s Bitch

Back