Ron Stallings eye

So it's normal that I'm turned on then? Well good.

So it's normal that I'm turned on then? Well good.

The fact that your comment phased nobody would make it seem as such..

Now go watch some Walking Dead or Cannibal Corpse videos while you take care of that

Good stoppage by Herb.

Wasn't Herb's call, he just asked the doc to look at it. And the doc didn't hesitate to wave it off. Tough way to lose but the right call from a fighter safety perspective.

Lol how can anybody think they should have let that continue? A couple more clean punches and he would have lost half of his fucking eyebrow. Stallings had a decent start, but Hall started landing on the feet then hit that huge straight punch. He probably would have tkoed Stallings before the round was over anyway, he has vicious ground and pound.

I do think Stallings looked pretty solid though. Would be unfair to not give him another fight after taking a short notice fight against a striker with power/athleticism like Hall.

Wasn't Herb's call, he just asked the doc to look at it. And the doc didn't hesitate to wave it off. Tough way to lose but the right call from a fighter safety perspective.

I mean the fact that Herb stopped the action, he didnt let Hall keep pummeling that face worse and worse.

I see your Stallings and raise you a Diehls....and a Torres

joey-diehls-cut.jpg

miguel-torres-cut-wec-47.jpg

I see your Stallings and raise you a Diehls....and a Torres

joey-diehls-cut.jpg

miguel-torres-cut-wec-47.jpg

EDIT:That computer lag double post

Too bad. He was doing pretty good until that hit. At least I got to know another good fighter.

Uriah is awesome, though. I hope he keeps winning fights silently until BAM! Title shot. Hard to happen, though.

Edit: some nasty cuts in this thread!

I have absolutely no idea how Rogan could call for that fight to continue. We've seen worse cuts but we've also seen fights stopped for lesser cuts

I have absolutely no idea how Rogan could call for that fight to continue. We've seen worse cuts but we've also seen fights stopped for lesser cuts

Dana also said the fight should've continued and would've if it was in Vegas during the post fight but I'm with you; that was a nasty, DEEP cut and the stop was appropriate. As Uriah Hall said: It was bad, I saw the skin flapping around and didn't want to hit him anymore.

Dana also said the fight should've continued and would've if it was in Vegas during the post fight but I'm with you; that was a nasty, DEEP cut and the stop was appropriate. As Uriah Hall said: It was bad, I saw the skin flapping around and didn't want to hit him anymore.

I think because the fight was on the TV main card, someone in the truck told FS1 to avoid showing a closeup of the cut. If this was on PPV, the camera would have been right in his face. I'm guessing Rogan and Dana didn't get a really good view of the cut...there wasn't a ton of blood and at first glance even I thought the fight should continue. But seeing the doctor stop it with no hesitance and seeing what I could of the cut on FS1 it looked bad and it looks even worse with this picture. I bet Dana and Rogan have switched their stance after seeing this

Back