Ron Stallings eye

Gorkle

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After a quick search, I couldn't see anyone that had posted this... everything is about Conor instead.

I didn't think it looked too bad at first... then I saw this...

B7r_OUeCEAAXTnC.jpg

Zombification started. They wanted to get him into a holding cell before he started eating people.

Nasty. At first I thought it was too early t stop it but this convinces me that they made the right call.

Welcome to the UFC, Ron!

He looked a lot better than I expected a 6 day replacement making his debut to look, though. Kudos.

Welcome to the UFC, Ron!

He looked a lot better than I expected a 6 day replacement making his debut to look, though. Kudos.

He certainly looked better than you would expect of an injury replacement for an injury replacement.

Hopefully he'll get another chance and this time keep his eyebrows on his face.

I thought Rogan was a fool when he was like some doctors would have let that go. Bullshit. It was awful and right over his eye. Its crazy the power Uriah Hall has. One cocked straight punch did that. I hope he comes back quick as he finally seems to be willing to throw his best without fear of killing someone. Also props to Stallings hope he gets a more winnable matchup next.

p.s is it just me or can you see a small Eye inside the Cut???

Look again peeps

3rd eye inside

I thought Rogan was a fool when he was like some doctors would have let that go. Bullshit. It was awful and right over his eye. Its crazy the power Uriah Hall has. One cocked straight punch did that. I hope he comes back quick as he finally seems to be willing to throw his best without fear of killing someone. Also props to Stallings hope he gets a more winnable matchup next.

I am not sure he is wrong. Blood was not in his eye, and I think we have seen worse. Doesn't mean it shouldn't have been stopped.

Was that really from the initial right, the one that knocked him down? I thought it was one of the Death From Above shots on the ground that cut him, but I didn't go back to check.

He was in there trying against a tough opponent and didn't look too bad. Hope he gets a real opportunity after they reassemble his head.

Was that really from the initial right, the one that knocked him down?

I thought it was one of the Death From Above shots on the ground that cut him, but I didn't go back to check.

That's what I thought too.

Either way thats nasty. I knew I saw it being all floppy before the Doc handled it. Good call Herb

Back