Ron Reagan Brilliant Analysis Why President Trump Continues To have A Strong Following

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Ron nails it on the head with things like Putin is more popular with Trumps base then any democrat and many Republicans. President Trump is able to continue to drive the narrative due to the complete lack of trust with most of the rest of the Political parties. President Trump has such as hold over his base that he can talk about the most sexual offensive things and Republicans will just hold their noses "not quite what he said but did not want to type fives lines".

To me it's like a cult of personality.

Trump supporters: "isn't he a gay?"

Right or wrong, he's a moron who comes from a long line of morons.

He's scratching the base's itch for culture warring and making sure the GOP donor class gets paid off. Lots of people figured those two worlds would become impossible to reconcile but it turns out that Republican voters will accept endless amounts of garbage policy if you have somebody who will yell at uppity black football players.

He's scratching the base's itch for culture warring and making sure the GOP donor class gets paid off. Lots of people figured those two worlds would become impossible to reconcile but it turns out that Republican voters will accept endless amounts of garbage policy if you have somebody who will yell at uppity black football players.
Solid post except this has always been around. That's literally the electoral strategy of Republicans going back to the Civil Rights era. We've just ditched the dog whistles for bullhorns.

He has such a strong base Democrats are likely going to get run over again by the Trump spin machine. No matter how they want to play it Trump continues to hold the cards when it comes to driving the narrative. It's amazing you poll his supporters and ask how they are doing I am sure most will say they are hurting yet you ask them if they would continue to support Trump and I bet 80 to 90 percent of them still do. This is the reality Democrats don't have any good leaders who can take control of the situation.

Right or wrong, he's a moron who comes from a long line of morons.

Ron Reagan?

Right.

Trump?

Right.

Everyone on CNN?

Right.

Or maybe I should say "LEFT"?

Solid post except this has always been around. That's literally the electoral strategy of Republicans going back to the Civil Rights era. We've just ditched the dog whistles for bullhorns.
l-33298-unlike-u-snowflakes-im-not-so-easily-triggered-why-football-man-dont-stand-up.jpg

The more I read on this forum the more I come to realize why the Democrats lost the Presidency, the Senate, the House and possibly the SCOTUS. You have no real idea what actually motivated the majority of the people that voted for him. You continue to see them with the same tinted lens you saw them with back then and still hold the same condescending view of them that led you to the situation you now find yourself in. You continue to make the same assumption about them as a whole you always have. For the side claiming to be the intelligent ones you simply don't learn, don't listen and refuse to acknowledge your own culpability in helping to push them into Trump's camp and as long as you continue to boil everything down to simplistic issues of racism, patriarchy, misogyny and the rest of that tripe trying to justify your positions you will continue to help further the divide.

MilkyThinIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Trump has a major following because most of the sheep in this country are brainless slave-like followers. They love whoever lords over them with rules and regulations because like slaves, they believe their master, the state, loves them and keeps them safe.

Most posters here are brainless sheep too.

The more I read on this forum the more I come to realize why the Democrats lost the Presidency, the Senate, the House and possibly the SCOTUS. You have no real idea what actually motivated the majority of the people that voted for him. You continue to see them with the same tinted lens you saw them with back then and still hold the same condescending view of them that led you to the situation you now find yourself in. You continue to make the same assumption about them as a whole you always have. For the side claiming to be the intelligent ones you simply don't learn, don't listen and refuse to acknowledge your own culpability in helping to push them into Trump's camp and as long as you continue to boil everything down to simplistic issues of racism, patriarchy, misogyny and the rest of that tripe trying to justify your positions you will continue to help further the divide.

Thanks for proving the point that actual policy is irrelevant to the Trump voter base.

Its all about triggering those far-leftists in the end... and immigration of course.

So are you guys completely unaware of the economic boom going on? Did you miss the concessions made from Europe on trade? Did your internet go out during the NK summit? What about immigration, the travel ban, pressure in sancuary cities, push for a wall? The SCOTUS? Jerusalem?

Lol.

Because PC forces intellectual dishonesty, and dems are leaning towards double standards and offensive behavior towards whites, with the media supporting it.

Then, there is many republicans hating Trump, and Trump actually doing something about "the world economy" ripping off middle class Americans.

Ron nails it on the head with things like Putin is more popular with Trumps base then any democrat and many Republicans. President Trump is able to continue to drive the narrative due to the complete lack of trust with most of the rest of the Political parties. President Trump has such as hold over his base that he can talk about the most sexual offensive things and Republicans will just hold their noses "not quite what he said but did not want to type fives lines".

To me it's like a cult of personality.

How exactly is it a cult of personality? Its the opposite of a cult of personality. Most people who vote for or support Trump don't like him. They simply despise the status quo. A cult of personality is held together by the inherent love of a leader figure. Trump is being held together by the corruption of the Democrats and Republicans.

Neat. Any comment on what he said or why you think he's wrong?

If i were American i would of voted for Trump. I'm not brain dead or a sheep. Ba-a-a.

Then, there is many republicans hating Trump, and Trump actually doing something about "the world economy" ripping off middle class Americans.

The fact that you think it is the world (and not American conservatives, operating through the patronage of American business) that is ripping off middle class Americans is telling.

Thanks for proving the point that actual policy is irrelevant to the Trump voter base.

Its all about triggering those far-leftists in the end... and immigration of course.

That post is terrible. I just decided to leave it alone. The insistence of Trump surrogates and defenders of his supporters to blame others for their immaturity and stupidity is endlessly frustrating. It's a loop that will never be severed.

He has such a strong base Democrats are likely going to get run over again by the Trump spin machine. No matter how they want to play it Trump continues to hold the cards when it comes to driving the narrative. It's amazing you poll his supporters and ask how they are doing I am sure most will say they are hurting yet you ask them if they would continue to support Trump and I bet 80 to 90 percent of them still do. This is the reality Democrats don't have any good leaders who can take control of the situation.

They need to lift their meme game imo.

Because there are a lot of retards who are more tribal than practical /end

Back