Romulo Barral wants to fight in the UFC!

yes, i can. but I am not going to the ufc any time soon.

now, just as unrelated to romulo fighting mma, can you take a punch?

The title of the thread is " Romulo Barral wants to fight in the UFC!" How is talking about him and mma UNRELATED? I think you are failing on multiple levels here.

Fuck it why not? His first MMA fight was solid.

They bring in guys on TUF that have 0 fights, why not bring in a guy with couple?

If he turns out to be as good as Jacare or Maia, they win.

I say do it. Also, get Jacare's ass over there after he wins this middleweight tournament in Strikeforce.

And Romulo would most likely hand Jacare and Maia their ass right now in BJJ. (Well...not right NOW...but after he recovers.) The guy has been the second best grappler on the planet for the last 5 years or so. I would LOVE to see him get some stand up, a little wrasslin', and watch him tear it up on the MMA scene!

He's an amazing jujiteiro, but doesn't his BJJ game seem completely the opposite of what's good for MMA?
I mean, almost solely pulling guard and working spider guard...

He's an amazing jujiteiro, but doesn't his BJJ game seem completely the opposite of what's good for MMA?

That's a good point but I could easily see him shifting his "focus" in MMA. The fact is that he's is just a super freaking spectacular grappler. He works spider guard in the gi for sure. Does anyone know how his no gi game differs?

his bjj comp game is irrelevant, he can play any type he wants and he would obliterate pretty much anyone in MMA in terms of BJJ

We all want to fight in the UFC

Not me.

Also, it would be sick to see Romulo compete in the UFC. I stopped by his gym for a trial class 2 weeks ago and will be joining up with them as soon as I move to the valley. Dude is super cool for sure!

Yea he has a solid chin , and sick stand up "slick stand up" . And good speed and footwork.

Can you take a punch? Just wondering.

Your post makes no sense nor does your attitude.

The title of the thread is " Romulo Barral wants to fight in the UFC!" How is talking about him and mma UNRELATED? I think you are failing on multiple levels here.

I think you misunderstood him. He finds it relevant, but finds the talk about his own chin completely irrelevant.

Your post makes no sense nor does your attitude.

I think you misunderstood him. He finds it relevant, but finds the talk about his own chin completely irrelevant.
I find you irrelevant, his comments were smug. Who? I dont like your attitude!

i think the guy asked if romulo could take a punch.

then some guy asked original guy if he could take a punch

then original guy said yes and asked the second guy if he could take a punch and said that it did not matter if original guy or second guy could take a punch as far as romulo's mma career is concerned.

the you got confused reading this and failed on more levels than the original guy.

now, does romulo have any mma fights?

i think the guy asked if romulo could take a punch.

then some guy asked original guy if he could take a punch

then original guy said yes and asked the second guy if he could take a punch and said that it did not matter if original guy or second guy could take a punch as far as romulo's mma career is concerned.

the you got confused reading this and failed on more levels than the original guy.

now, does romulo have any mma fights?

Yes he has 2 fights

Romulo is going to be in Vegas this weekend for the IBJJF Las Vegas International. He's giving away t shirts if you follow his twitter or facebook page.

Romulo wrote "I will be in Vegas this week for the ibjjf tournament and I will give some of my ROM ULO t shirt if u there keep looking ur twitter and FB."

WAAAAAAAAAAAR ROMULOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (all I have to say!)

damm I wanna see braulio's debut by the way...

Check out his twitter this weekend for free shirts!!!!!!!

Back