Romulo Barral Seminar with Samuel Braga

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
romuloseminar.jpg

wow that looks fantastic. samuel braga has a great school. just competed against one of his guys who posts on here. really wish it wasn't such a hike.

poppa, do you know of any barra seminars going on in the chicago area any time soon??

wow that looks fantastic. samuel braga has a great school. just competed against one of his guys who posts on here. really wish it wasn't such a hike.

poppa, do you know of any barra seminars going on in the chicago area any time soon??

not at the moment, but if I find out I will post here for you.

Man, they'll let just about anybody off the street do a seminar nowadays?

Does anyone even know who these Barral and Braga guys are? Call me when Ashida Kim is in town.

;)

Bump.

I heard that Romulo's no longer teaching at Gracie Barra Encino, is this true? If so, is he teaching at a new academy or mainly just doing seminars at this point?

We have a few guys coming in to Gracie Barra Chicago in the next coming months. One of them is Romulo. I'll post up an informational post when we get more info. I'm pretty sure that everyone will be welcome.

I heard that Romulo's no longer teaching at Gracie Barra Encino, is this true? If so, is he teaching at a new academy or mainly just doing seminars at this point?

Hes working on opening up his own school, stay tuned for details in a couple months

Hes working on opening up his own school, stay tuned for details in a couple months

Nice, do you know where it's going to be?... I've got a lot of family in Encino so I'm hoping it's somewhere in that general area.

Two world champs for the price of one ;)

I would rather offend than for someone to miss this.

BUMP!

Nice, do you know where it's going to be?... I've got a lot of family in Encino so I'm hoping it's somewhere in that general area.
Yes its going to be in that general area

Sidenote: Heads up - I heard Professor Marcio Feitosa will be there today to meet with the instructors.

TTT

One last time. The seminar is tomorrow at 10am.

Knoxville, TN
at the intersection of Kingston Pike and Gallaher View Road. Northeastern Quadrant.
There is a big Gracie Barra sign outside of the school now thanks to Samuel.

Be there!

Back