Romper Stomper the movie

It's good, still prefer American History X which is in my top 3 movies of all times.

Hell yeah. Great flick,used to have it on VHS,Crowe and that bone ink,lol. Wish i had the thing now as I'm home on a friday night and piss bored...

Gonna go find it,thanks for the reminder TS!!

While were on the topic of skinhead movies another great one is This is England

This is England is good.

Made in Britain (tim roths first movie) is another one.

I'm pretty sure they hired a punk band to write those songs specifically for the movie.

Pretty sure that was Skrewdriver if I remember correctly, the movie is fantastically done. You almost end up feeling bad for some racists peices of garbage, I bought the movie at freakish Walmart for 5$.

Soundtrack isn't done by cocksparrer or skrewdriver...its not performed by specific band.

Pretty sure that was Skrewdriver if I remember correctly, the movie is fantastically done. You almost end up feeling bad for some racists peices of garbage, I bought the movie at freakish Walmart for 5$.

Its not skrewdriver or cocksparrer.
It was an assembled band who recorded the songs specifically written for the movie

Yeah yeah I just read the wiki too. Think I may even still the cd kicking around somewhere.

That song is now going to be stuck in my head though. Thanks guys.

pretty damn good movie. made me understand australia more thats for sure.

great performance by russell crowe

ancient bump.
Love this movie though. Fun fact, Davie was a real life heroin addict and committed suicide by train shortly after filming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back