Romney must be so salty right now.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rational Poster, Aug 5, 2016.

1. elmo_1968

elmo_1968 Black Belt

Ok, I see what you're saying, thanks for explaining. Don't know if it would've gone any better for Mitt unless as I said in another post if he'd have gone after DT from the git-go.

2. Joe

Joe :l

I'm not literally afraid . It was figurative. Its odd a trump fan saying liberals want dictatorship. When trump literally is running as an authoritarian.

3. Thunderflash500

Thunderflash500 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Well Bush scared the world into believing Iraq had wmd's and then actually went to war over it. I think he wins in that department.

Trump does talk about Muslim terror attacks but he's right about it. He called Brussles before it happened and since then there have been many more. We are bringing in Isis terrorists in both America and Europe. That's an obviously suicidal policy to anyone paying attention.

Bush ran on actual almost libertarian beliefs. Non intervention, small government. But his family is a family of globalist elitist scum. So naturally it was all an obvious lie to anyone who isn't an idiot watching the big news channels.

4. Rational Poster

Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Mitt only lost to Obama by like 4 points. If he could do that he could have beaten any of these people running, IMO.

McCain lost to Obama by 9.

5. MiniCraque

MiniCraque Black Belt

pwnd

6. Fawlty

Fawlty Memesy were the borogroves Platinum Member

I would be okay with Romney and a Dem senate, but not with a blank check.

7. MiniCraque

MiniCraque Black Belt

It's amazing how much perspective Trump has given us, huh?

8. Lead

Lead /Led/ Staff Member Senior Moderator

I was talking about Jeb obviously because I was talking about 2016 nominees.

9. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

[​IMG]

10. ucunc156

ucunc156 Silver Belt

trump, cruz, rubio, bush, kasich. It damn near went in order of fear mongering getting you more votes. Kasich had the most positive message of everyone and was called a RINO and shat on. It was unbelievable.
    Didn't they have an autopsy report after 2012 saying how they needed to reach out to minorities more and stuff like that? Then they ended up with trump. LOL. I think they took shortcuts for appealing to minorities (Cruz, Rubio, Bush, Carson all minority or married to one) and because they were such poor half measures, they attracted no new voters meanwhile trump went the other way to get power.
    I think Rubio was the establishment guy. He epitomized everything hillary wasnt. Male, young, charismatic (until it was revealed he was a robot), good looking, and a minority with a rags to riches kinda story that embodies the american dream.

11. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

That "autopsy" was a huge part of Trump's success. The base of the party is white nationalists, and they're revolting. But if Trump goes down hard, they have to realize that that's not a winning approach. Likewise, they have to realize that upward redistribution isn't a winning message. Where they go next is hard to say. I think that could also explain the hatred for Clinton and general passion in the election--Trump is the right's last hope for the foreseeable future.

12. Stokanator

Stokanator ****STOKED****

Right, he just enjoyed campaigning and having his entire families lives put under a microscope while the media critiqued and criticized any and every mistake he may have made in the past!

I suppose he never wanted to be governor of Massachusetts either huh?

13. ILLogic

ILLogic Brown Belt

Then you didn't see the first Obama-Romney debate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...six-reasons-mitt-romney-won-the-first-debate/

14. spin

spin Gold Belt

15. Broken arrow

Broken arrow Purple Belt

How could anyone be so out of touch with the population as to think another Bush will ever get elected president? I'm a conservative and when I heard he was running I did a full on face palm

16. MiniCraque

MiniCraque Black Belt