Romney must be so salty right now.

I bet he's really salty in this picture.

shirtlessromney.banner.laurieromney.jpg

the republicans went from a rich guy who knows how to run government to a guy rich guy who has no idea how to run government. i honestly am afraid what clown they will choose in 2020. it cant be worse?

The draft is slavery. Forcing people to go to camps where they are told when to sleep, when to eat, when to shower, when to exercise, when to train to kill people, and then sending them into a jungle to kill or be killed is about the worst possible thing a President could do.

He needed permission for congress to do so, and he had it. So it wasnt only his fault.

You know who is really salty as a bish? John McCain....

the republicans went from a rich guy who knows how to run government to a guy rich guy who has no idea how to run government. i honestly am afraid what clown they will choose in 2020. it cant be worse?

If Trump gets crushed, as appears likely, that will put a lot of pressure on the party to start reforming, though elements of the base will resist.

Of course you are scared. Liberals push fear. They literally believe Trump will set off nukes just cause. Liberals are out of their minds with fear. And if you understand the liberal mindset this actually makes sense. They want to live in a world where their person has dictatorial powers. To them a republic makes no sense. Bad feelings should simply be outlawed and their is no room for discussion. If you disagree with liberals, they want you jobless and in prison. So if you have this attitude of wanting fascism of course you're scared the other sides team will get in. Because they think "Well that guy shouldn't have these extraordinary powers, he disagrees with us. And if he's like our leader with unlimited power to bring in sweeping change we are really fucked." So they view it as if he's this evil dictator about to get power. And this is why we need rights like free speech, and guns, so when someone is in power you disagree with you aren't fucked.

Romney would murder Clinton in a debate lol

Lol whatever.

Romney's a stiff. He's never won a debate that I saw. People complain about Hillary being wooden? She's a live wire compared to Romney.

Lol whatever.

Romney's a stiff. He's never won a debate that I saw. People complain about Hillary being wooden? She's a live wire compared to Romney.
I think Clinton is more wooden but Romney looks like a creature created in a lab to run for president.

Of course you are scared. Liberals push fear.

This seems to be at least equally true of the Republican side, and that's my being generous. The Repbuclicans are now and have been pushing the idea that the United States is on the verge of disaster in nearly every way, and has been for some time. That seems to be nearly their entire message currently and for at least the last few years.

Romney is a Mormon robot. He never had a chance.

If Trump gets crushed, as appears likely, that will put a lot of pressure on the party to start reforming, though elements of the base will resist.

They tried that last time. It didnt stick.

Lol whatever.

He won the first debate against Obama.

Pretty sure Obama was on Thorazine for that though.

I think it is amazing the effect Trump has had to make someone think that Ryan is a moderate.

Hell, he was brought into Romney's campaign to give help get the far right behind Mitt.

Trump isn't necessarily on the extreme side of the right himself though, he's a paleo conservative that doesn't fit on either side of today's right/left spectrum.

Speak for yourself.

Nobody was beating Trump. He kicked the ever living shit out of every traditional Republican they threw at him. People weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against the establishment. Nobody in that party was going to stop that train once it gained momentum. Nobody.
Trump's primary opponents didn't want to be mean to him b/c they all wanted to pick up the new voters he'd brought in when his campaign sputtered out. In hindsight that was obviously a stupid strategy, but there is plenty of evidence that is what they went with. Had they treated him like a serious opponent, he may have lost. We'll never know.

Don't you guys agree?

What exactly is he salty about? Someone else said that Hillary was a weaker opponent that BO but Mitt always had the option of running again, so I don't see why that would leave him salty.

This seems to be at least equally true of the Republican side, and that's my being generous. The Repbuclicans are now and have been pushing the idea that the United States is on the verge of disaster in nearly every way, and has been for some time. That seems to be nearly their entire message currently and for at least the last few years.

I think it is true when Republicans other than Trump speak. Trump is more about making the future great, other Republicans push fear. But right now the left is full on fear mode.

The Republicans were totally out of control under Bush I'll definitely give you that.

I think it is true when Republicans other than Trump speak. Trump is more about making the future great, other Republicans push fear. But right now the left is full on fear mode.

The Republicans were totally out of control under Bush I'll definitely give you that.

Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Trump. Tell me which one pushed fear in their message the most out of the four please?

What exactly is he salty about? Someone else said that Hillary was a weaker opponent that BO but Mitt always had the option of running again, so I don't see why that would leave him salty.

I believe Mitt bowed out for Jeb not realizing how shitty his campaign would go. I believe going into this most of the GOP figured this would be Jeb's year.

Back