Romney must be so salty right now.

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
Don't you guys agree?

x3xEIlYL.jpeg

Would take Romney over Trump any day. In fact, this election is really making me appreciate how good we had it in 2012... which is crazy as fuck because I hated both Romney and Obama. I'd take either over Hillary or Trump.

He probably is. Hillary is not half the candidate he had to go up against.

Would take Romney over Trump any day. In fact, this election is really making me appreciate how good we had it in 2012... which is crazy as fuck because I hated both Romney and Obama. I'd take either over Hillary or Trump.

I hope this is not indicative of what's to come in 2020 and beyond.

In all fairness, I would take almost any two combination of people over Trump and Hillary.

Out of the list of "potential" candidates, my preference would have been for Paul Ryan vs. Bloomberg. While I'm not a Republican, I actually think Ryan is the type of moderate that could bring about a better America.

In all fairness, I would take almost any two combination of people over Trump and Hillary.

Out of the list of "potential" candidates, my preference would have been for Paul Ryan vs. Bloomberg. While I'm not a Republican, I actually think Ryan is the type of moderate that could bring about a better America.
Fucking Bloomberg? That prick would have been terrible.

Fucking Bloomberg? That prick would have been terrible.

He isn't my ideal candidate by any stretch, but out of names being banded about as potential candidates, he would be my top choice.

My heart is with Bernie Sanders, but his plan was too ambitious to be practical or viable.

Are you serious? Ryan sucks Ayn Rand's cock and his fiscal ideas are less reasonable than Sander's.

I think it is amazing the effect Trump has had to make someone think that Ryan is a moderate.

Hell, he was brought into Romney's campaign to give help get the far right behind Mitt.

Why would he be salty?

He didn't really want to be president anyway

The real choice for Obama's successor was this guy.

90EF8C0F-9AF6-4606-BBCF-8DE73D840288_cx0_cy7_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

Well, I would be a bold faced liar if I said that I knew alot about Ryan's position or views prior to this campaign (only what I could glean from Canadian news - which isn't much). After his recent appointment, he struck me as someone who seemed to want to address the bi-partisan posturing and work towards solutions. What his track record is in "walking the walk" behind those statements remains a mystery to me.

Well, I would be a bold faced liar if I said that I knew alot about Ryan's position or views prior to this campaign (only what I could glean from Canadian news - which isn't much). After his recent appointment, he struck me as someone who seemed to want to address the bi-partisan posturing and work towards solutions. What his track record is in "walking the walk" behind those statements remains a mystery to me.

All politicians say they want to work between the isles, then they don't.

Ryan's fiscal policy is basically lets cut all spending and see what happens.

If he ran, he would've only split the establishment vote further which was already split 4 ways. I don't think anything would've changed the way that primary went. GOP voters went rage stupid and they should be the ones to blame in the end, not Trump or a lack of choices this year.

I dont see the Republicans winning back the white house unless they chance some things. This year they would have had a realistic chance with someone like Romeny or maybe Paul Ryan. But thats only because of Hillary. If the democrats had a candidate like Biden or Kerry run it would have been the same sort of easy victory Obama had in 2012.

I dont see the Republicans winning back the white house unless they chance some things. This year they would have had a realistic chance with someone like Romeny or maybe Paul Ryan. But thats only because of Hillary. If the democrats had a candidate like Biden or Kerry run it would have been the same sort of easy victory Obama had in 2012.
no… Every interview would be asking about the rights they would take from women and the oppression of the LGBTQRSTUV community. The media would not just roll over. Plus they would be more hawkish and pro-NAFTA which means there would be zero Sanders voters crossing over. The narrative would be how we can finally have a woman president, and in the end it would be a wash…

with trump: pros- some Sanders crossover cons-less voters confident in his leadership than other candidates

With Romney: pros- stable leader cons-no new voters to the party

Obama is the worst president ever.

Romney is good but I think being a mormon fucking kills him in the presidential race.

Obama is the worst president ever.

Romney is good but I think being a mormon fucking kills him in the presidential race.

Yeah, the country is in absolute ruins. The stock market especially.

Back