Romney and Biden become Passionate Frenemies

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
35374190-0-image-a-22_1604777413375.jpg

Sen. Mitt Romney, President Trump’s main Republican foil in Congress, congratulated Joe Biden on his historic win of the White House on Saturday, calling him and Kamala Harris people of “good will and admirable character.”

“Ann and I extend our congratulations to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris,” the Mormon senator from Utah and one-time presidential candidate said of he and his wife in a tweet.
“We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character. We pray that God may bless them in the days and years ahead,” he went on.

Romney was the only Republican lawmaker who voted to impeach Trump earlier this year and was outspoken in his criticism of the commander-in-chief, refusing to fall in line behind the president.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/romney-congratulates-president-elect-biden

The fact that Mitt fucking Romney speaks out against Trump tells you all you need to know about how morally bankrupt the GOP actually is

Mitt Romney for President as far as I am concerned. Backbone galore.

did someone have to remind Biden who Romney was again? He forgot about a week ago.

Trump should primary Romney for his senate seat

I guess he’s still vying for SoS.
Lol I’m not sure who’s more bitter - Romney for being rejected for the SoS or Kasich for having his eating habits mocked.

These guys are like the losers who never got picked for their school team and root for them to lose every week.

Lol I’m not sure who’s more bitter - Romney for being rejected for the SoS or Kasich for having his eating habits mocked.

These guys are like the losers who never got picked for their school team and root for them to lose every week.

I don’t mind either but Kasich is kinda a dick for how long he stayed in the primary. If he really wanted there to be a chance for Trump to not win it, he wouldn’t have stay around that long. That all centered around ego.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back