Romero vs. Costa not fighting at UFC 230

Intrigued to see what costa and Dana/the ufc say now

The fight shouldn't have been announced by the UFC in the first place.

Making official announcements without informing the fighters is bush league shit, and they've done it over and over again for years.

At least there aren't as many people who reflexively take Dana/UFC's side against the fighter's anymore.
I've always felt the UFC did this as a tactic to kinda put pressure on fighters to accept fight contracts. They've done it so many times in situations where one fighter was still in the process negotiating. Like if a fight people want to see is announced, but one fighter never agreed to it and makes that public, a contingent of fans will always pile on the fighter for backing out of the fight or "ducking." Some shady shit.

Cancel Weidman vs Rockhold.

Feed Costa the Chris so The Young Lion can avenge The Old Lion Vitor

vitor_belfort_by_shomanart-d7axx78.jpg

And Luke can fight Kelvin while Whittaker recovers

That's an easy fight for Chris.. easy TD, people will be surprised.

What kind of surgery?? If it’s for his knees after those shots from Whitaker I’ll be pissed. They need to outlaw that shit.

Kinda meh about this fight. Would have been great, but there's plenty of opportunities for these guy's to clash.

What kind of surgery?? If it’s for his knees after those shots from Whitaker I’ll be pissed. They need to outlaw that shit.
Except Romero did the same thing to Whittaker in their first fight...Whitaker did the same thing to him in the second fight

Put Costa on 229
Yeah hopefully they can keep him on the card. Though everyone in the top 15 is booked or injured except Brad Tavares and Uriah Hall (who Costa just beat).
d7TyZzB.png

Back