Romero vs Costa could very well be really boring

i can't recall one boring fight between the 2
Costa is pretty relentless meanwhile Romero is just an explosion waiting to happen and it does happen

Romero ducked Costa last November

He don’t want the smoke from the real nattygoat
What? Costa circulated photos of himself on iv on purpose so USADA would help him to avoid catching Romero’s hands.

Costa is shook as fuck. Romero will retire him on Sunday.

No way!
Yoel is always explosive!

Ever noticed that Romero's last fights were against good-looking guys (Weidman, Rockhold, Whitakker) ? Costa now.

when it comes to romero/costa, the question is what is ufc doin' to promote/market this fight? it's already been left out of ufc 241 countdown and has yet to be mentioned in any of espn's pre-fight coverage. yeah, other mma outlets are talkin' about it, but isn't espn the "exclusive network" of the ufc? will romero & costa get any shine on ufc embedded?

<{katwhu}>

Both got the power and the waiting for that 1 big shot style, so could very well be 15 minutes of feints and waiting with 3 explosions a round.
okay my friend, i agree both power - who can disagree on that.
However Costa is a pressure/volume fighter, not a 1hit guy.

Ever noticed that Romero's last fights were against good-looking guys (Weidman, Rockhold, Whitakker) ? Costa now.

I didn't.
Doubt a heterosexual would...
Not that there is anything wrong with being different

two juice monsters that don't know how to throw anything below 100%

what?!?

Ts hasn’t seen costa fight and he’s just guessing based off the way he looks

Guys a relentless pressure fighter winging hooks at your head and body like a gigantic John lineker

Back