Romero vs. Adesayna?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This would be a great fight I think. Gastelum rocked Israel, Romero could surely KO him and if he was losing the striking battle, take him down.

Who would like to see this fight and how do you see it going?

I’d rather see him fight someone who’s not going to try to pin him down, or at least see him become champ before this fight. Romero in three rounds would be very tough for Israel but 5 hrs probably favored by a lot. Especially if he can take out Whittaker and look good

Oh hell no. Izzy has a better chance with Whittaker and I think Whittaker still wins.

Romero fails to make weight and Stylebender takes the fight anyway. A beautiful display of controlled chaos follows and then Israel is left wondering how he got beat up by an old man.

sherdog-logo.jpg

It looks like you're using an adblocker.
Help us keep the content you love flowing. Please whitelist us!
Contact support

Yoel ALL DAY

Romero knocks him out, then makes sweet love to him up against the cage.

If Adesanya wants to prove he’s great, throw him Romero. Romero most likely murders him, but it’d be interesting to see. Adesanya did show flashes of greatness in that fifth round against Gastellum so anything could happen.

Israel has a great knack for landing while the opponent is off balance, and Romero is off balance alot on the feet, so thats a huge boon for him.

But Romeros dual offensive threat makes defending either one alot harder, and he has the power to end it quickly. Romero should be favored.

Izzy has a great chance against Whitaker though. Strikers excel against sprawl and brawlers.

Romero is his biggest challenge but MMA doesn’t work that way

Just because Kelvin hurt him doesn’t mean Romero wins in a guaranteed knockout lol

It's hard to see this fight ending any other way than Yoel laying him out, either by takedown + vicious basketball G&P, or KOing him standing.

I would prefer that Robert take a little more time off, I want to see this match take place before he defends against the winner.

Back