Romero shakes Pettis' girlfriend, almost forgets Pettis

That really is a Brazzers movie.

Romero displays his athleticism on the girl, while Anthony 'Cucktime' Pettis watches and looks on enviously.

brazzers.svg

020_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

pettis.png

USATSI_8447117-1024x683.jpg

Romero will take her down with his patented ankle pick

tumblr_mqdhz1jhcv1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
mom-come-pick-me-up-im-scared-43413181.png

This is unacceptable, Romero should make a public apology and removed from the UFC.

Wow OP must be a hardcore cuck who any time he sees another guys girl fantasizes nonsense like this. Some real freaks and degenerates out there.

Oh man my first time seeing this! Lmao!
Yoel is that kid of guy for sure. What’s funnier is how SHE actually looks him up and down and checks him out when he goes to patch it up with Pettis. Yoel realized he effed up being so obvious and tries to make Pettis not feel so bad lmao.

Sorry to resssurect a dead post but this is the stupidist shit I've ever seen. He shakes his GF hand and Pettis is a cuck ??? Because he shaked his GF hand ? That's called being polite. FYI Romero is married with a kid.
WTF this is why I don't like the younger generations your all weird living inside your heads.

Sorry to resssurect a dead post but this is the stupidist shit I've ever seen. He shakes his GF hand and Pettis is a cuck ??? Because he shaked his GF hand ? That's called being polite. FYI Romero is married with a kid.
WTF this is why I don't like the younger generations your all weird living inside your heads.
They're just bored , angry virgins. I wouldnt feel to invested in this old ass post

Back