Romero possibly on the juice?

The hate Yoel's got since the Kennedy fight has been absurd. Kennedy fouled harder in that fight by grabbing Yoel's glove, and the stool was the commissions fault.

Then roids, which was proven as a tainted supplement. Sentence reduced, hasn't been flagged since.

Misses weight once - "he deliberately does this". Why the hell would anyone drain themselves to 187,5, then miss on purpose? He has to force the cut when he gets close and is still over, meaning his body takes a beating.

"Pour water on himself" - they wiped it off with a towel. It's not illegal.

"Fence grab" - hundreds of fighters have done this. It's a reactionary foul. Hate on Tito, Chuck, Rampage, Fedor, Anderson...and basically all your favorite fighters then for doing the same thing.

On and on with the bullshit. Has to be another reason...he has fucked up almost the entire MW division, so maybe there's that.

What’s with all these blatant fighter bashing threads? Mods do your job

I thought he defected from Cuba to Germany a decade ago
That sounds more his brother – retired cruiser Yoan – whereas Yoel jumped about a bit more, if memory serves, and now lives in the United States. Would need look it up though. AimedWithV's line of thinking has its historical attestations, however one slices it.

I could literally apply this to all Olympic athletes from all countries bro, either way no one beat USADA except him period

He didn’t beat USADA. He got popped and used the supplement excuse. Don’t get me wrong, I like Romero and want to see him be champion, but any person using logical reasoning, based on several facts, should conclude it is more likely than not that he has used banned substances at some point in his athletic career.

Back