Romero possibly on the juice?

If so, lucky them.

Rockhold-ostenta%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Two hot girls beside him, but he's clearly more interested in texting his boyfriend...

if he takes drugs which i don't believe he does...

If you don’t believe he has doped at times during his athletic career you don’t know much about Cuban Olympic athletes. I suggest you do some research, it’s eye opening.

If you don’t believe he has doped at times during his athletic career you don’t know much about Cuban Olympic athletes. I suggest you do some research, it’s eye opening.
I could literally apply this to all Olympic athletes from all countries bro, either way no one beat USADA except him period

If anyone thinks it’s difficult to beat these tests, it’s not. Especially if you have the kind of money these pros have.

Yes, that's why Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar who are some of the richest fighters in the sport were caught.

Idiot.

Not sure how it works outside of the U.S., but does USADA do intensive drug testing when the events are held overseas or done by another organization?

Romero couldn't make it. He probably spent lots of energy trying to cut before the weigh-ins. He's gassed out in previous fights after the 1st round and finished with a KO in the third.

Not hating on the guy. He's a great fighter. Just wanting to know more about how drug tests are done outside of the U.S., if they are as strict.
He actually threw like 20 strikes in the first 2 rounds, he was hyper conservative with his energy, that could explain his cardio holding up.

Yes, that's why Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar who are some of the richest fighters in the sport were caught.

Idiot.

You mean a retard that doesn’t have enough sense to take his drugs and money before leaving the scene of an accident he caused and a dude that hasn’t had to beat a test in 20 years know how to beat a continually updating test?

Lesnar had no reason to try. His one off return fight was a cash grab for him and the ufc. Jones is a near complete dumbass.

Olympic athletes hav been beating doping tests for years and still continue to do so. The people they use and hire are available to anyone with the money.

Show me a 40 year old Olympic wrestler who looks like Yoel Romero.

His physique can be attained naturally by genetic freaks in their 20’s and maybe early 30’s. not 40 years old. highly unlikely.

Strength athletes and bodybuilders usually peak around 35. If you can avoid injuries there is no reason you can't maintain your physique into your 40's. You think that there is something magical that happens where your muscle just melts away? Again we are talking about the greatest athletic genetics possible.
Yoel is a world champion and Olympic silver medalist, his brother is a pro boxer and a former world champion. These guys aren't your average dadbod American Joe.

Romero at 21
Yoel_Romero.jpg

Romero at 40
Yoel-ROmero.jpg

How ridiculous can people get to justify their hate before they shut up?

Even Brock had to be on USADA exemption to fight Hunt, then pop for every steroid in his system. Yoel is constantly tested again and again by USADA and he never shown signs of deflation like many post USADA.

How ridiculous can people get to justify their hate before they shut up?

Even Brock had to be on USADA exemption to fight Hunt, then pop for every steroid in his system. Yoel is constantly tested again and again by USADA and he never shown signs of deflation like many post USADA.

He's an Olympian. From Cuba.

I'm pretty sure he knows how to avoid getting caught more than you and I both know about MMA

I thought he defected from Cuba to Germany a decade ago

There's a thing called genetics
With the way things are going, good genetics will be on the banned list soon.

UFC will be filled with Sherbros slugging it out before gassing in 30 seconds.

He draws his power from Gay Jesus.

Working out your whole life, having a very strict diet and having great genetics. It's a combination of all of that.

Of course he must have taken stuff several times over the course of his career. But the with the strict testing in the UFC nowadays, he can't really be on something.

Obviously, there will always be fat basement dwellers who have never worked a day in their lives that will accuse anyone who has a nice physique of being on steroids.

Back