Media Romero on Adesanya

Romero is also 42 and incredibly weathered

True, but he has never looked bad, and certainly never been outclassed. I think he only really lost the first Whittaker fight, he won the 2nd one, and the Costa fight was so close, I have no issues with 2 rounds to 1 either way. I also think the only way you beat Izzy is coming in way heavier than him and brute forcing it, which Romero will be doing.

Romero is also 42 and incredibly weathered

He didn't start MMA until he was 32, so he's not as weathered as most 42yo

What's it say about wrestling if Yoel can't take down and control Izzy.... one of the most decorated wrestlers in US history can't out wrestle a skinny kickboxer?

Being completely honest.. I think Romero is actually retarded at some degree.

The dude does not even make sense when he talks in spanish. And I'm a native spanish speaker.

Non spanish speakers love him but if you could understand everything you would see that he is on Tito Ortiz level.

Yoel's eye still looking jacked up from what Rob did to him in their second fight

Yoel was never be the same after that

Fun vid though, Yoel is entertaining AF inside and outside the cage

Good lord Schmo is such a dweeb. Hard to believe someone could put do Ariel.

Basically Romero singing in the beginning. schmo tells him after that izzy has been talking smack. Romero hits him with ill see you soon boy, and tells izzy his body will not look like his at 42. Then tells the schmo he cant wait for march, and that tomorrow is the future
Thanks for the cliffs and thanks for reminding me about the pain in my right nut from bjj last night :(

Back