Media Romero on Adesanya

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I think Romero can beat Adesanya he has better defense then Rob, and a better chin. If its a decision most likely Izzy will win. Romero loses rounds by trying to conserve energy for the late rounds. Should be a good fight. 60/40 Israel imo

Cliffs? I can't watch that plonker doing the interview, it'll ruin my evening.

What level boss am I?

I already don't want to view just from the video still alone with that giant unfunny dork!!

Cliffs? I can't watch that plonker doing the interview, it'll ruin my evening.

Basically Romero singing in the beginning. schmo tells him after that izzy has been talking smack. Romero hits him with ill see you soon boy, and tells izzy his body will not look like his at 42. Then tells the schmo he cant wait for march, and that tomorrow is the future

Basically Romero singing in the beginning. schmo tells him after that izzy has been talking smack. Romero hits him with ill see you soon boy, and tells izzy his body will not look like his at 42. Then tells the schmo he cant wait for march, and that tomorrow is the future
Very good of you, cheers.

Adesanya will outpoint him. 48-47

Everyone seems pretty confident Izzy is gonna win this. I find that really surprising. Romero is by far the hardest possible match up for him at MW imo.

I wanna see yoel kiss Israel's lifeless body after he castros him

Romero is the future champ, get over it haters.

If Adesanya beats Romero, I do not see any one beating him soon, except for Bones in LHW. Adesanya might become middleweight GOAT.

no fighter has been the same after a war with romero he got robbed like 3 times already he will knock him the fuck out

Everyone seems pretty confident Izzy is gonna win this. I find that really surprising. Romero is by far the hardest possible match up for him at MW imo.

I would have thought that a few years ago, but after seeing Gastelum vs Adesanya I don't think so anymore.

Adesanya has improved his TDD and his ground game immensely. He is going to piece up Romero and finish him in the 3rd or 4th.

Schmo the GOAT

LOL @ "Oh you bad boy BOiii" (1:37 mark), great sound bite for a soundboard.

It was pretty cringe but then you start seeing Randy Savage in Yoel.

I think Romero can beat Adesanya he has better defense then Rob, and a better chin. If its a decision most likely Izzy will win. Romero loses rounds by trying to conserve energy for the late rounds. Should be a good fight. 60/40 Israel imo

Hopefully Adesenya sleeps that cheat Stool Romero. Preferably inside of rnd 1.

Romero is such a funny dude. Love that guy

Back