Romero let Costa win

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He has the opportunity to finish him many times in the third round. He has him against the cage many times but instead of foing for the kill he started clowning, sticking his tongue out, and letting him get to the center of the octagon. It was very frustrating to watch.

Still an amazing fight. That shit was insane. Respect to both but I still feel that Romero lost due to his poor decisions and showboating.

Yeah he def should have attacked him in the 3rd when Costa was up against the fence.

I had it 2-0 for Costa going into the third. That showboating shit had me shouting at the tv<{CMPALM}>

I think Yoel thought he was ahead, doesn't make it any better, but that would explain the decision making.

>Had the opportunity to finish Costa

When playboy??? At no point in that fight was Costa hurt.

<bball1>

Extremely frustrating to watch. Costa was gassed and getting tagged and crumbling against the fence...and Yoel just walks away. So stupid.

Yoel gave that fight away

Costa beat Romero pretty Convincingly.c

Watch the third round. You were probably distracted by the muscles.

Because he backed Costa against the fence lol? That’s pretty much what Costa did to Romero for 10 minutes straight... besides he pretty much waved him in.

That’s just wishful thinking on your part.

Last edited:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people throw a bitch fight quite like when Romero loses a close fight. It was a good close fight. Costa got the decision and you can certainly make a good argument for it. Get over it.

Romero now doesn't has enough energy to finish a durable fighter like Costa

Sherdog logic 101

- Fighter losses = He was never that good
- Fighter Wins = GOAT
Wins over Machida, Rockhold, Weidman, Brunson, Jacare, Kennedy.. arguably beat Whittaker in the second fight.

Overrated.
<23>

Romero would be sleeping on the canvas before the very first round ended if it wasn't for that BS groin shot. Respect for the punishment Yoel took, he did the best he could've done and it was a close fight. So glad for Costa, people were underrating him greatly.

I thought Yoel won. After the fight was over, the other 10 people at the party actually watching the fight agreed. I walked outside to smoke and my wife poked her head out the door and started rubbing it in that Costa won(she's Brazilian, and even though she agreed that Romero won before I walked out, she still felt the need to do that). I thought she was kidding. She wasn't.

I'm sorry, and I'm not gonna cry robbery, but Costa didn't win. He's the younger guy and he didn't already fight the current champion twice and come up short. He makes sense more sense for the promotion.

Wins over Machida, Rockhold, Weidman, Brunson, Jacare, Kennedy.. arguably beat Whittaker in the second fight.

Overrated.
<23>
Yea, don't bother.

He's a yellow belt who signed up a month ago. Probably a troll who got banned already.

Back