Romero corrects his translator during the interview

OjWmpFJ.gif

Best bromance on the earth right now.

There is an interview somewhere with Ariel I think when the two of them talk about their friendship, it's EPIC.

Lol Why do these dipshit translators pull this stuff so often

Let the man say what he wants. We want to know what Yoel thinks not what your hipster ass thinks Yoel should think

Bout time one of these guys got called out

So #20 comments and no word on Ray "the translator" ?? Dude was legit.

Lol Why do these dipshit translators pull this stuff so often

Let the man say what he wants. We want to know what Yoel thinks not what your hipster ass thinks Yoel should think

Bout time one of these guys got called out

I could be wrong, but I think the Cuban Spanish dialect is a bit of a nightmare to translate for regular Spanish speakers.

I could be wrong, but I think the Cuban Spanish dialect is a bit of a nightmare to translate for regular Spanish speakers.

I hear ya and I don't speak Spanish so maybe you're right. It just seems weird to me that he entirely changed tracks like that

Plus we have a lot of experience in MMA with translators twisting what guys say. Pederneiras and Ed Soares being a couple good examples

Also could be wrong, but I thought that Cuban Ppanish was more formal an "European" than most of the other Caribbean dialects.

I would have guessed it's just Romero's raspy and gangster ass voice that's hard to understand.

So Romero admits that he is David and Luke is Goliath? Not so Alpha to me.

giphy.gif

one is 5"9" , the other is 6'4". Not really rocket science to figure out who is Goliath in that situation.

A beta wouldn't understand why that comment is alpha

Yeah David was a manlet taking on some Brock Lesnar/Ubereem type dude and killed his ass with a rock

That's some alpha shit right there

Yeah David was a manlet taking on some Brock Lesnar/Ubereem type dude and killed his ass with a rock

That's some alpha shit right there
I am sure right after betas were saying goliath was overrated =)

Back